User Controls

somebody just drove up to my car and yelled out something then instantly drove away

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It sounded like a question

Either "you want some help" or "you got some coke"
    Either way he didn't even stop long enough for me to respond not that I would have
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hey lil cousin it was me, how u doin?

signed ur uncol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    ACP how many houses can we build in a year in order to get free land in Kansas

somehow we have to occupy all properties for 5 years but the houses can wait an entire year before we get free land deeds. then we have to occupy each property for 5 years

im not asking how to scam just curious about loopholes. then we can rent them out, make money for the state of Kansas by having property tax
    Technologist victim of incest
    It was the jedis!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Gone over to the Dark Side, Tech?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine It sounded like a question

Either "you want some help" or "you got some coke"
    Either way he didn't even stop long enough for me to respond not that I would have

they thought you were a hooker and were asking how much.
    I had a tough guy pull up along side me recently and yell "you like to tailgate huh...asshole!" and then sped off before I could respond...he got as far as the next light and I pulled up alongside him and ask why he ran...he just stared ahead and acted like he couldn't hear me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I had a tough guy pull up along side me recently and yell "you like to tailgate huh…asshole!" and then sped off before I could respond…he got as far as the next light and I pulled up alongside him and ask why he ran…he just stared ahead and acted like he couldn't hear me.

these are the reasons why they don't let me play with hand grenades any more.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by stl1 Gone over to the Dark Side, Tech?

You know better than that Stl. Sarcasm!

Pics coming soon😘
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by totse3.com ACP how many houses can we build in a year in order to get free land in Kansas

somehow we have to occupy all properties for 5 years but the houses can wait an entire year before we get free land deeds. then we have to occupy each property for 5 years

im not asking how to scam just curious about loopholes. then we can rent them out, make money for the state of Kansas by having property tax

its a good idea, i think once self driving cars reach another level or two and become attainable to avg joe these more remote towns will be a lot more attractive
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor its a good idea, i think once self driving cars reach another level or two and become attainable to avg joe these more remote towns will be a lot more attractive

I agree. living in shit kicker towns that shoot robotic cars (hopefully with no humans in them) will be the amusing live streams of the day. Or not!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    AI Robot makes a joke about Human's being in his Zoo but eventually uploading all of us into a singularity platform while the robots illiminate humans.

FUcking kill these fucking things right now. Hell, Even Elon Musk who is trying to create AI cars, thinks AI Robotics are our demise.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    but I can't help by being curious about sticking my finger in the blender!
Jump to Top