User Controls

The following countries are white;

Ghost Black Hole
    USA
    Canada
    United Kingdom
    Australia
    Denmark

That's it. If you live anywhere else and call yourself white you are a traitor to your own bastard mongrol race and culturally appropriating my glorious white heritage.

Are Italians related more to Greeks, French or Spanish? Who cares, they are all niggers to me.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Japan
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Germany 🇩🇪
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Japan

>Hates jedis
    >Is brainwashed by nippers

Originally posted by trippymindfuk Germany 🇩🇪

Germany stopped being white after they lost WW2 to the jedis.

Now Israel has nukes and Germany has Muslims.... I wonder how that's gonna turn out lol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Have you never heard of Scandinavia?

Australia is infested with chinks and abbos.

France, Germany Holland Luxemburg etc are white as well.

Being white doesn't make a great country. Scotland and Ireland are whiter than Britain
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo France, Germany Holland Luxemburg etc are white as well.
    LOL

Originally posted by Sudo Scotland and Ireland are whiter than Britain

They don't call them the niggers of Europe for nothing.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity

Analysis of the remains of a 5,200 year-old Irish farmer suggested that the population of Ireland at that time was closely genetically related to the modern-day populations of southern Europe, especially Spain and Sardinia. Her ancestors, however, originally migrated from the Middle East, the cradle of agriculture.

Also I forgot Denmark, they are white but places like Finland are not white, they are clearly Asians.
    Originally posted by Ghost LOL

They don't call them the niggers of Europe for nothing.

https://owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity

Analysis of the remains of a 5,200 year-old Irish farmer suggested that the population of Ireland at that time was closely genetically related to the modern-day populations of southern Europe, especially Spain and Sardinia. Her ancestors, however, originally migrated from the Middle East, the cradle of agriculture.

Also I forgot Denmark, they are white but places like Finland are not white, they are clearly Asians.

You look like a Mongol
    Ghost Black Hole
    The people on this forum too afraid to show their face aren't doing it because "MUH PI"

It's because they aren't white and they know as soon as they do they will get called out for being handsome and well tanned individuals.

Like RisiR the 'German Carpet Salesman' which sounds like something straight out of Arabian Nights.
    Originally posted by Ghost The people on this forum too afraid to show their face aren't doing it because "MUH PI"

It's because they aren't white and they know as soon as they do they will get called out for being handsome and well tanned individuals.

Like RisiR the 'German Carpet Salesman' which sounds like something straight out of Arabian Nights.

You've seen me in tinychat before. You can't get much whiter and sexier than me.

Risir hasn't posted in a while I wonder if he had syncan withdrawal psychosis
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo You've seen me in tinychat before. You can't get much whiter and sexier than me.

Risir hasn't posted in a while I wonder if he had syncan withdrawal psychosis

youre as much of a handsome and well tanned individual as any nigger born in niggeria
    Ghost Black Hole
    What did all the members of the Third Reich have in common?

None of them were white
    Bueno motherfucker
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's a nice (((((white)))))) country you got there Germany

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost That's a nice (((((white)))))) country you got there Germany

those arent girls...theyre cows
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    livestock kangs
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Which site are you using, OP?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Which site are you using, OP?

For what?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    For the map showing the countries in white.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I came up with it myself
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by cupocheer Which site are you using, OP?

Originally posted by Ghost For what?

Originally posted by cupocheer For the map showing the countries in white.

Originally posted by Ghost I came up with it myself

That's how he knows it's true.
Jump to Top