User Controls

Freedom is dead in Canada

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    TheDarkRodent doesn't live in Canada.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Take the blue pill, pay your taxes and shut the fuck up

The blue pill is estrogen btw
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I looked up Faith Goldy, glad she got silenced. I don't want any would be politician here elected who would don a maga hat. Fuck america this is canada and if they look to the south for guidance beyond what not to do then they should gtfo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    good thing canadians still have their right to firearms to be able to do something about their tyrannical government

oh.

nevermind
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I looked up Faith Goldy, glad she got silenced. I don't want any would be politician here elected who would don a maga hat. Fuck america this is canada and if they look to the south for guidance beyond what not to do then they should gtfo.

of course you feel the way you do...youre a nigger.

send her down here to the US where the normal people appreciate her
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Faith goldy is a retard and I stopped after seeing the video had to do with her and bell media.

Canada is an oligarchist nation, read any Peter c Newman book (specifically titans) and you'll get the picture. The corporate/bureaucratic marriage is poison and specifically fucks over the lower and middle classes. It's overt collusion and would be illegal in a transparent nation.

I'm a believer in perfect information being used to create rational economic transactions and the way Canada's economy works by bowing and giving companies preferential treatment and incentives is fucking crazy. Our tax code is lax as fuck too. We have things so generally good we get away with so much. It's actually kinda crazy.

Anyway, fuck your gay alt right video faggot. You're old, dumb and American
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Faith goldy is a retard and I stopped after seeing the video had to do with her and bell media.

Canada is an oligarchist nation, read any Peter c Newman book (specifically titans) and you'll get the picture. The corporate/bureaucratic marriage is poison and specifically fucks over the lower and middle classes. It's overt collusion and would be illegal in a transparent nation.

I'm a believer in perfect information being used to create rational economic transactions and the way Canada's economy works by bowing and giving companies preferential treatment and incentives is fucking crazy. Our tax code is lax as fuck too. We have things so generally good we get away with so much. It's actually kinda crazy.

Anyway, fuck your gay alt right video faggot. You're old, dumb and American

spoken like a true handsome and well tanned individual

and handsome and well tanned individuals wonder why no one likes them
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by infinityshock spoken like a true handsome and well tanned individual

and handsome and well tanned individuals wonder why no one likes them

Lol you're fat dumb ugly unlikable and live in Florida with no friends and Where you have to pay for sex. Why are you even alive?
    Ghost Black Hole
    YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE IN CANADA!

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Like i care if Faith Goldy is going to be mayor or not of some city that doesn't matter.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Who is faith goldy lol

edit: holy shit there's an election, too bad I don't vote
    Originally posted by Nil I looked up Faith Goldy, glad she got silenced. I don't want any would be politician here elected who would don a maga hat. Fuck america this is canada and if they look to the south for guidance beyond what not to do then they should gtfo.

You and your ISIS-hugging communist leader will be out on your asses in 12 months. Fact.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Ghost Take the blue pill, pay your taxes and shut the fuck up

The blue pill is estrogen btw

Originally posted by infinityshock good thing canadians still have their right to firearms to be able to do something about their tyrannical government

oh.

nevermind

seeing how americans with their guns are unable to do anything about their gobernment,

id say nothing of value is lost.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Lol you're fat dumb ugly unlikable and live in Florida with no friends and Where you have to pay for sex. Why are you even alive?

at least im white.

something you cant say
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny seeing how americans with their guns are unable to do anything about their gobernment,

id say nothing of value is lost.

bundy ranch

next...

Does that include allowing the media to break the law in order to silence those who's views don't align with yours?
    Contrary to popular belief, Canadians do have guns. Long guns. All you have to do is take a short course and not have a criminal record and you can become fully armed.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Contrary to popular belief, Canadians do have guns. Long guns. All you have to do is take a short course and not have a criminal record and you can become fully armed.

Could always saw off a 12 gauge in a pinch I suppose. But try open carry or concealed carrying. Being able to own something and being able to bear something are not the same.
Jump to Top