User Controls

Had my first public speaking experience

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby That wasn't forced or had to do with court ect.. I was invited to a marvel comic art gallerie and they had other things like "adventure time" paintings and things like that. It was actually pretty fun and because the old hippy guy there that was convinced that I knew what I was talking about asked the dude if I could speak on the movie "venom" I was very brief, but I mentioned how i went to an early showing to see venom with my chicken, and that I hate marvel movies because they are way to formulaic but the thing that "venom" had going for it were subjects that would go over most peoples heads, like gang stalking, hearing voices, the fact that the government thinks its cool to have an outside source control you.

I told them that I'm sick of marvel bullshit and seeing stan lee at the end of every movie. The girl that i saw the movie with was probably one of the most normie bitches and a whore that I've ever slept with, she asked me what I thought of the movie and i told her a real critique she thought that i was an asshole.

It took things from so many other movies that have already been done but prepacked it into some only women and children can get behind.

It's a weak movie and it has some points but its just a copy cat of the thing. It just sucks that theres so many talented people here that do artistic things but then this is the shit they push out because its for the sheeple. Marvel is the shittiest franchise it doesnt even look good.

But anyways I got to talk to a younger girl, I didn't realize I was so old until she told me I was.

Marvel kicks DCs ass
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Marvel kicks DCs ass

which one is spawn from? dc?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U like the movie Venom lol
    Fun fact nobody cares about: I made one of my best childhood friends by listening into a conversation a couple kids were having about venom and yelled "Venom is a faggot"

We ended making up a whole retarded song about how big of a faggot venom was
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby which one is spawn from? dc?

you spawned from your daddies asshole
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I don't quite like the aesthetic approach between the layers of medium used. The smoke seems as though it was meant for a five dimensional experience, while trying to play upon a-muse, to entertain the mind in a mild trajectory.

The aspect of Venom upon this development seems nigh from what they could have done, with what I have seen.

I can't bode too deep into one's own personal aspects of Venom, as I didn't read the comics growing up. At most, The Production of Marvel vs D.C. was most captivated through television, in my humble opinion...which one might say is acquainted by the subliminal consciousness elapsed underneath the conscious per-plex or sur-plex of thee mind.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by mashlehash I don't quite like the aesthetic approach between the layers of medium used. The smoke seems as though it was meant for a five dimensional experience, while trying to play upon a-muse, to entertain the mind in a mild trajectory.

The aspect of Venom upon this development seems nigh from what they could have done, with what I have seen.

I can't bode too deep into one's own personal aspects of Venom, as I didn't read the comics growing up. At most, The Production of Marvel vs D.C. was most captivated through television, in my humble opinion…which one might say is acquainted by the subliminal consciousness elapsed underneath the conscious per-plex or sur-plex of thee mind.

What the fuck mash this is the longest post you've made in literally years

Venom is a faggot and that movie sucks although I know I'll never see it

Maximum carnage for Sega genesis is when Spider-Man jumped the shark. Spider-Man is such a weak predictable faggot. Stan Lee shat him out in his sleep. Gambit is a better superhero
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby which one is spawn from? dc?

Image Comics
Jump to Top