User Controls

Fallout 76

Ghost Black Hole
    Are you going to buy it? on what platform?

what do you think of the gameplay videos?

I figured it out.

The Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 76 makes sense if you consider time travel in the context of Fallout 4.

It only makes sense that Fallout 4 was set in 2287 and that the newest Fallout game is the earliest. The Brotherhood must have time traveled to the early past to stop Vault Tec or something.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I've got nothing that'd run it but wouldn't even if I did, fallout 4 was garbo and this is only building on that, I've no hope for it cause 80% of the game would have to be changed.

Shitty perks and no stats, shitty weapons, new weapons that weren't in previous games cause devs are cunts, left handed bolt on a rifle which drastically slows down the gun, shitty armour, shitty power armour, shitty dialogue, shitty choices, forcing you to be a certain thing in a role playing game franchise built on player choice, paid mods, features in game indirectly stolen from mods of new vegas.

Change all of those and 76 has a chance

Except it's multiplayer which is another shitty thing especially for story and gameplay progression and probably means always online.
    The vid also said certain weapons are behind a level barrier, how would that ever be a good idea?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Bethesda is a joke and Todd Howard is a jedi

/thread
    Ghost Black Hole
    THINK ABOUT IT!

TIME TRAVEL
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    sorry i got bored of Rust like three or four years ago
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol salty man got raided
    Ghost Black Hole
    Is anyone getting this game and wants to play with me?
    Originally posted by Ghost Lol salty man got raided

i actually got paypalled $1000 from some rich boomer on rust that wanted friends to play with, true story

never played with him but i did use the money to buy glassware
    Ghost Black Hole
    What kind of glassware
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Fallout is for modding, so I will not buy this. Looks like complete trash to be honest. The last thing I wanted was fallout multi-player. I hope this doesn't become a trend now.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG Fallout is for modding, so I will not buy this. Looks like complete trash to be honest. The last thing I wanted was fallout multi-player. I hope this doesn't become a trend now.

Think about this.

Fallout 4 New Vegas mod
    Fallout 76 uses the same engine as fallout 4
    Custom servers

Fallout New Vegas online
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fallout online is dope watchumean homie

Originally posted by Ghost Think about this.

Fallout 4 New Vegas mod
    Fallout 76 uses the same engine as fallout 4
    Custom servers

Fallout New Vegas online

My dude there was already a mod for that
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Will not buy it unless reviews are impeccable months after release. ESO was garbage, online games in general are not my scene, Bethesda should just give up and relegate themselves to being a studio that publishes better studio's games at this point. And this is coming from someone who considers Morrowind one of the greatest games of all time and Beth games up to and including new vegas singularly excellent (yes, even Oblivion, given what it was in its era).

I have zero faith in beth to pull off an MMO. I just want to see them publish DOOM2 (DOOM2,2?) and fuck off with their shitty decade old gaybro engine which I loved so much as a child but which has died under a mountain of shitbugs and mid tier graphics.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Will not buy it unless reviews are impeccable months after release. ESO was garbage, online games in general are not my scene, Bethesda should just give up and relegate themselves to being a studio that publishes better studio's games at this point. And this is coming from someone who considers Morrowind one of the greatest games of all time and Beth games up to and including new vegas singularly excellent (yes, even Oblivion, given what it was in its era).

I have zero faith in beth to pull off an MMO. I just want to see them publish DOOM2 (DOOM2,2?) and fuck off with their shitty decade old gaybro engine which I loved so much as a child but which has died under a mountain of shitbugs and mid tier graphics.

Y'all remember Brink? You'd have thought after that they'd realise they're shit at making multiplayer games.
    It's funny though "we made all out money and prestige making single player games so obviously what everyone wants in a multiplayer game" is it shitting on their audience or are they really that stupid? Though with how dumbed down beth games are getting maybe they are shitting on the players.
    Press button to win game
    Ghost Black Hole
    You guys are too critical.

Would you rather wait another 5 years for fallout 5 and have nothing until then?

It's basically just fallout 4 online, same engine. I didn't put much time into fo4 but I think 76 will be something I put many hours into and enjoy the experience a lot more than fo4
    Originally posted by Ghost You guys are too critical.

Would you rather wait another 5 years for fallout 5 and have nothing until then?

It's basically just fallout 4 online, same engine. I didn't put much time into fo4 but I think 76 will be something I put many hours into and enjoy the experience a lot more than fo4

Originally posted by Rizzo in a box sorry i got bored of Rust like three or four years ago

although to be fair a buddy is roping me into playing Rust as we speak so who knows

honestly Bethesda should just stop making games, they're fucking gay
    Ghost Black Hole
    What server.
    Originally posted by Ghost What server.

honesty fuck rust, what the fuck, how did they manage to take a game that wasn't polished but okay and fun and turn it into something that doesn't even fucking work? not only does it take forever to fucking load but everytime I move anything into/out of my inventory the server crashes with some gay error about how the devs are fags. i'd love to play with my bros but THE GAME DOESNT EVEN WORK

how the fuck do you spend so long in early access and basic problems like this still pop up. shit should be flawless by now.

fucking niggers

well if I ever get it working alright ill let you know what server and we can build swastikas together
    Apparently Skyrim cos $100m to make, including promotion, and made $450m in the first week.

Goddam, why not release a new Skyrim every few months, it's not hard to make a sequel, just keep the SJWs away goddam.
Jump to Top