User Controls

Charlotte County firefighter accused of using spy camera to record house sitter in Sarasota

Item 9 African Astronaut
    A Charlotte County firefighter planted a hidden camera in his bathroom to record the woman who was house-sitting for his family, the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office said.

Perry R. Carter, 34, was arrested Friday on eight charges of video voyeurism.

According to an affidavit, on Wednesday deputies were told the victim, a 23-year-old woman, had been recorded on a camera disguised as a speaker on a vanity countertop facing the shower in the master bedroom and bathroom.

The victim acted as a house-sitter between June 2-10 for Carter and his wife while they were on vacation.

Around Sept. 21, Carter's wife suspected he was having an affair and searched his cell phone and computer. On the computer, she found a file containing nude images and videos of the victim. She made copies of the data and gave it to the victim.

Deputies said they found 61 video clips of the victim taken by the hidden camera.

His bail was set at $28,000.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Wow his wife really fucked him over.
    Why the fuck wouldn’t he tell his wife that he was planting the camera to keep an eye on things though?

Something doesn’t add up.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This is really fucked up. He wasn't hurting anybody. How are people who like watching others go the bathroom who don't know they're being surveilled supposed to get off? Bail alone will cost him tuition for two kids, if he were to send them to a state school.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    OP please direct me to a GoFundMe page for this poor man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ridiculous. SMH.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dude set up a camera in his own house...and gets arrested for it...

makes sense
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    In the bathroom? Focused on the shower?
    That makes sense?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Bag of fucking cornflakes. Smh
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    All I know is any time I want to keep an eye on my place while I'm gone I always set up cams in my bathroom.

Because what do people always take from hotel rooms? Gotdamn right. Towels shampoo and soap.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm In the bathroom? Focused on the shower?
    That makes sense?

what part of 'his own house' didnt you comprehend
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Right.
    Soap & water do need to be protected & surveyed.
    Wife was probably fat.
    Originally posted by Nil Wow his wife really fucked him over.

when women cease to attract men, they often turn to legislating as their second choice.
    Originally posted by infinityshock what part of 'his own house' didnt you comprehend

so if i go to your house my body suddently becomes your property which your free to watch ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so if i go to your house my body suddently becomes your property which your free to watch ?

Yes you are free to observe anything on your own property.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't agree. That's completely ridiculous. Doesn't even make any sense. U can't record the babysitter in ur home, watching ur children, take a shower without her knowing. SMH

What is wrong with u?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick This is really fucked up. He wasn't hurting anybody. How are people who like watching others go the bathroom who don't know they're being surveilled supposed to get off? Bail alone will cost him tuition for two kids, if he were to send them to a state school.

What's this retarded bullshit. SMH

Weirdos.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What's this retarded bullshit. SMH

Weirdos.

Can I view you? With your permission of course.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What a bitch whore of a wife.
Jump to Top