User Controls

Why do I have a fuckin headache all the time?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I guess I might as well drink if im gonna have a headache anyways
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Could be because you don't drink enough water.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Could be because you don't drink enough water.

This ia what I was thinking. Its usually die to diet.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by SBTlauien This ia what I was thinking. Its usually die to diet.

So true but isn't it funny how the doc is quick to prescribe a drug? Most medications mask the pain rather than treat the real problem which is usually related to behavior.
    Not eating anything in the morning and afternoon usually causes headaches. Lack of certain vitamins and minerals will do it as well.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb So true but isn't it funny how the doc is quick to prescribe a drug? Most medications mask the pain rather than treat the real problem which is usually related to behavior.

That's because they want you to come for more. Doctors would have a more competitive career if people ate healthy. Police would as well if criminals were more calculated.

Eat healthy, plan things out, don't have kids, and you're king parasite.
    If you have a headache and then eat or drink dairy products, like milk, your headache will most probably intensify. Sugar will also intensify it, like soft drinks.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Because your brain is soooo big, that it’s too tight in your skull!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Maybe you have a large tumor pressing up against the inside of your skull. You should get an MRI and post the results.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Carbon Monoxide leak?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Maybe you have a large tumor pressing up against the inside of your skull. You should get an MRI and post the results.

ITS NOT A THUMOR!!!11!1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Maybe it's a tuber.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Nope it has to be a tuba.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    My wife’s a Dr and she says the best remedy is a bullet
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Could be because you don't drink enough water.

Its not
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Item 9 Its not

Prove it.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^ I drink lots of water.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    But maybe you need to drink even more.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    You haven't killed enough brain cells, you stupid OP..
    Originally posted by Zanick Maybe you have a large tumor pressing up against the inside of your skull. You should get an MRI and post the results.

It could be.

OP, just imagine that the pulsating feeling is a large lump of matter that has formed. Now its grown and causing pressure. All that pressure is causing that pain...
Jump to Top