User Controls

You ever take a piss, and it's less than you thought?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    I just took a piss and it felt like I woukd have pissed more

Sometimes if I'm at work or something i'll hold it for a while to get it all conjured up so I don't take a piss only to have to piss again.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes, basically every time. Sometimes when I'm at work I'll have drank like what I feel is at least 64oz of water and then when I finally have to pee it's like 8oz of water.

That's probably just because I'm super dehyrdrated though and my body is just soaking up all the water. Right? I don't know how it works.

Or maybe my kidneys are failing?

Hell it's probably all of it or maybe I was just cursed by a witch at some point.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah all the time i have a prostate problem. I go to the bathroom and just dripple but then i try to go back to sleep but then 14 min later i need to go piss again. its always at night. its been driving me crazy for the last 5 years

the doctors said i need to buy a new bycicle seat because my prostate is bigger than an oklamao walnut!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    DAH (does anyone here) like to stare down into the toilet while they're shitting and pissing?
    I like to sniff the fumes as well.
    It's something I have done since a young age ... idk I'm proud of my mess.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No, the volume of my urine is never a surprise. I'm very careful.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine ..
    I like to sniff the fumes as well.

lol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Item,
    If it continues you may have a urinary tract infection. It’s called urinary retention.

Bill Krozby,
    Most young males that have prostate problems have or have had STDs. 🤮
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I'm the opposite. when I'm taking a piss...especially in the morning...I'm like 'jesus fuck...I need to requisition a bladder with a few gallons less capacity'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah all the time i have a prostate problem. I go to the bathroom and just dripple but then i try to go back to sleep but then 14 min later i need to go piss again. its always at night. its been driving me crazy for the last 5 years

the doctors said i need to buy a new bycicle seat because my prostate is bigger than an oklamao walnut!

your prostate problems are from too many niggers being too rough in your asshole.

those giant dildos aren't helping any either, no matter how much you enjoy them
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Item,
    If it continues you may have a urinary tract infection. It’s called urinary retention.

Bill Krozby,

that faggot is a walking STD pandemic.
    Originally posted by Technologist Item,

Bill Krozby,

prolly, i've had mutiple std's over the the last ten years because i've had sex with with a lot of sluts. I literally have the aids as we speak. I even have std's you can only get from sharks cuz im that edgy
    Originally posted by infinityshock that faggot is a walking STD pandemic.

your mom is a walking pandemic, i would know because i butt banged her last night while making fun of you, we both laughed pretty hard in your race car bed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Just pissed for so long I'm fully awake now. Fuck the world.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Just pissed for so long I'm fully awake now. Fuck the world.

Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Nope. I always piss about how much I expect to. Never had this problem you describe, ACTRO!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Smh. Such an underachiever. I always peepee more than I intended
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I remember when I first started using heroin and I'd get that where you're busting to pee yet can't get anything to come out no matter what. That's a real wind up that is, lol.

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by NARCassist I remember when I first started using heroin and I'd get that where you're busting to pee yet can't get anything to come out no matter what. That's a real wind up that is, lol.

I thought it just made ppl constipated, I didn’t know it affected your pee too
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes, basically every time. Sometimes when I'm at work I'll have drank like what I feel is at least 64oz of water and then when I finally have to pee it's like 8oz of water.

That's probably just because I'm super dehyrdrated though and my body is just soaking up all the water. Right? I don't know how it works.

Or maybe my kidneys are failing?

Hell it's probably all of it or maybe I was just cursed by a witch at some point.

I am the same exact way my dude
Jump to Top