User Controls

Leaked Google document outline plans to be a "Good Censor"

Pontin, when interviewed for the paper, told them that it was going to be problematic that they are censoring right-wing personalities while allowing left-wing personalities to do the exact same thing right-wingers are getting punished for:

[Richard] Spencer doesn’t get to be a verified speaker; Milo gets kicked off, but I know plenty of pretty abusive feminist users or left wing users, expressing themselves in exactly the same way that the right is being penalized for, who are permitted to perform certain kinds of speech.

Furthermore, the paper shows a loathing for “have a go” commenters being able to compete with “authoritative sources,” and says that the company is already down-ranking certain content and promoting other content based on its authoritativeness.

https://dailystormer.name/leaked-googles-the-good-censor-document-shows-a-plan-to-silence-political-opponents/

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/09/the-good-censor-leaked-google-briefing-admits-abandonment-of-free-speech-for-safety-and-civility/

Google plan to control online conversations, abandoning the role of "neutral platform" and becoming a "publisher" in response to the election of Donald Trump.

File (Breitbart watermark removed):
    https://my.mixtape.moe/mdstrn.pdf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Who cares? Like... they need to censor some things, you know? Can't have Nazis and terrorists recruiting kids on your platform.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    fake news
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my name is malice, and i remember everything.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny my name is malice, and i remember everything.

youre a retard and you know literally nothing
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning https://dailystormer.name/leaked-googles-the-good-censor-document-shows-a-plan-to-silence-political-opponents/

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/09/the-good-censor-leaked-google-briefing-admits-abandonment-of-free-speech-for-safety-and-civility/

Google plan to control online conversations, abandoning the role of "neutral platform" and becoming a "publisher" in response to the election of Donald Trump.

File (Breitbart watermark removed):
    https://my.mixtape.moe/mdstrn.pdf

Some guy was telling me about some game they design something like chess and something like the former blue that be that chess player this is similar but it kept saying over and over.. anyways you can't fight Google the learn-to-code then you could go to work for them just like Lani f*** it sell out l m a n n n y my friendly little sell out
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Before Google takes over the world it needs to understand what the f*** I'm saying first they changed the word out that says sayinh was meant to be winning 20 years has Technologies been around for the consumer and we still haven't perfected it yet they're not taking over s***
    Just read this document through completely. Besides the little lies - for instance Google stole dailystormer's domain, they didn't "end their relationship" with them - I'm impressed by how this document is dishonest in a very naieve sort of way.

I have no doubt that the people who wrote it honestly regard themselves as the good guys, and have a world view just as consistent as that of any believer in a major world religion.

I mean the rich have never appreciated it when the poor talked back. That really is how simple the whole issue of "fake news"/"hate speech" is.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I hope Trump does go ahead with antitrust proceedings.
    "The Arab Spring was the the high point of this
    positivity - a visceral example of the power of
    digitalised free speech"

says it all really
    wow, this presentation is extremely disturbing if you can see the subtext
    Originally posted by aldra "The Arab Spring was the the high point of this
    positivity - a visceral example of the power of
    digitalised free speech"

says it all really

Hello there goy infidel, let me tell you all about how oppressive our government is. Use google.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im going to take a nap. wake me up when the white people come to their senses and wipe out these untermensch
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going to take a nap. wake me up when the white people come to their senses and wipe out these untermensch

This is part of the problem.

See, white people have already accepted the premise that white people are superior to others, therefore have to continuously justify their existence by being in every way better than The Creature In That Picture.

So if TCITP is better at coding than the average hard working white person is, that causes white people to assume they are inferior, and therefore should be replaced by immigrants.

I'm not even joking, this is a real argument that has been presented to me by normal white people.

Normal white people always become confused when you ask them questions about their beliefs.

They've destroyed our culture and our narrative by buying us off one by one. I guess our fear of death is so extreme that if you are offered enough money that you can retire in peace, you simply don't care about the next generation.

An old English Admiral used to go around planting acorns (to grow Oak Trees) when he as an insane old man. They were needed for ships. Hence the saying "a nation grows great when old men plant trees they will never sit under".
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going to take a nap. wake me up when the white people come to their senses and wipe out these untermensch

oh shit.

weve lost infininy for good.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny oh shit.

weve lost infininy for good.

He's old. We old people need to take long naps when we get agitated. it's the only proper healing process it seems. I come home and nap for a few hours and then go back out again on some days. when someone pushes my button all wrong.

If Ininityshock wasn't either a Racist Troll (like a real racist but trolls to make it more intense than it is for him) he'd be a go-to guy for a lot of stuff from Guns to how to survive the grid-slide.

I think he and Candy should just fuck and make a go-between child. that's what My parents did. look how I turned out.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning
    Hello there goy infidel, let me tell you all about how oppressive our government is. Use google.

This might be a prop-plot-ploy-etc..

I think everything we see on tv (all the madness) is a sideshow of spectics.

just making us believe the Trump campaign is out of control and creating a battle of ghost left and ghost right insurgents.

why? it funds more gear for street soldiers (AKA Police Officers) and we all lose that much more of our rights as "Free Americans"

no such thing. Now you have to have a "Real ID" to fly by 2020?

You can't fight this system, so go with it. I'll be going to the DMV probably next week and get some other shit together if I can. Stressful times. but I also think a lot of it is just Showy for power at the expense of tax payers.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Yep I lost as if it mattered anyways.

I won't go as far as accepting a chip injection but it seems your bio imagery is unique as a thumbprint and face recognition will almost surely be all that is needed.

If you're on a watchlist and you walk up to Airport, Police Station (now schools even), Shopping Mall, soon to be strip malls, anyone that is a paid "Rent-a-Cop" status turned into High clearance security officer with this system installed. you will be watched everywhere. every street corner.

so what fucking difference does it make? think about this. You pissed people off for saying the wrong shit. Drones now flying in grid patterns can keep your location up to date. that's if you carry nothing. but I need a phone for what I do and would feel naked with out it. so they know where people like this are.

and lastly, it's not just those cunts Bush and Dick Cheney that caused all of this mess. We have "A brave new world".. which is opposite of 1984. because the people become Big Brother, not the Government. and the private and public entities are.

we should of enhancemented this shit in the 1990s. but everyone wants to see how the big bad AI monster will work. they're tired of the hypothesis of design possibilities and have to make it a real thing.

well see if you can put it back into it's bottle.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    fkng-nrd-fgts
Jump to Top