User Controls

do you enjoy scaring yourself ?

everytime it doesnt matter whether i drive or ride my bike i'd often not gas up my vehicles until the tanks almost empty so i can drive around anxiously and frantically looking all over for the nearest gas station and constantly wondering i will make it in time.

its worse when im on my bike because with bike i can just unscrew the tank cap and peep inside to see precisely how much fuel is left, which means i can stretch it to the point im almost running on fumes by the time i reach the gas station.

and sometimes i over estimated the amount of gas i had and ran out half way and ended up cursing myself for my predicament as i walk to the station with a water bottle in hand.

i dont really know why im constantly doing this to myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yeah sometimes I like to smoke meth just so I can get freaked out about my shadow actually belonging to an FBI agent hiding in my curtains
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    I watch scary short films sometimes.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny everytime it doesnt matter whether i drive or ride my bike i'd often not gas up my vehicles until the tanks almost empty so i can drive around anxiously and frantically looking all over for the nearest gas station and constantly wondering i will make it in time.

its worse when im on my bike because with bike i can just unscrew the tank cap and peep inside to see precisely how much fuel is left, which means i can stretch it to the point im almost running on fumes by the time i reach the gas station.

and sometimes i over estimated the amount of gas i had and ran out half way and ended up cursing myself for my predicament as i walk to the station with a water bottle in hand.

i dont really know why im constantly doing this to myself.

Avoid the problem and covert them to run on hot air. You never run out...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Item 9 I watch scary short films sometimes.

me to brah.
    I do this too. I like to punish myself when Iā€™m being bad and I say to myself, next time you want to act a fool just remember the fear of possibly walking to the gas station.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i balance fragile shit in precarious places...like at the edge of a counter...odd places in my garage/shed...etc

i walk in dangerous places just to see if i fall. wood railings over water...8" walls between a pool and spa (while dressed)...the water fountains at the malls...the guard rail over the ditch where the dolphins hang out...
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I like hiking along cliffsides and climbing up on buildings and other structures.

Someone once said that adrenaline rushes lead to long life.
    I like keeping my car filled up, and my phone fully charged.

I do like to leave things till the last minute, just to see how bad things can get. It gives me a little adrenaline rush.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning I like keeping my car filled up,

thats really an inefficient way of car-ing.

your making it dragging around probably an additional of 50kg it doesnt need to but for what ?
    Originally posted by infinityshock i balance fragile shit in precarious places…like at the edge of a counter…odd places in my garage/shed…etc

i walk in dangerous places just to see if i fall. wood railings over water…8" walls between a pool and spa (while dressed)…the water fountains at the malls…the guard rail over the ditch where the dolphins hang out…

that sounds unlike you.

dont you like feeling safe thats why you have a dungeon full of emergency supplies and foods for when shtf ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats really an inefficient way of car-ing.

your making it dragging around probably an additional of 50kg it doesnt need to but for what ?

It only has a 45 liter tank, and it already weighs about 700kgs dry.

I have about 20kgs of tools in the boot at all times too.

It's better to be prepared.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No im a big scardey cat šŸ˜‹
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Tried to scare myself once. Nothing happened.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning It only has a 45 liter tank, and it already weighs about 700kgs dry.

I have about 20kgs of tools in the boot at all times too.

It's better to be prepared.

did you ever ran out of gases or broke down in a way that will make the tools you carry justifiable ?

tools arent necessary if your car is made after 2010 because there are no longer any user serviceable parts inside.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Tried to scare myself once. Nothing happened.

once ?

sounds like somebody is scared to scare himself more than once.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did you ever ran out of gases or broke down in a way that will make the tools you carry justifiable ?

tools arent necessary if your car is made after 2010 because there are no longer any user serviceable parts inside.

My car is from 2001 and has 180k miles.

Yes I have had to repair it beside the road several times.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats really an inefficient way of car-ing.

You're right about the added weight, but a full, or mostly full tank keeps the fuel pump cool.. It also keeps water from condensing on the inside walls of the tank.. Two very good reasons why you should keep it full...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny that sounds unlike you.

dont you like feeling safe thats why you have a dungeon full of emergency supplies and foods for when shtf ?

I don't have room for anything in my dungeon other than the wide assortment of sexual devices and restraints.

that's why I had to move the gimp box to the back yard

you think I'm joking.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain You're right about the added weight, but a full, or mostly full tank keeps the fuel pump cool.. It also keeps water from condensing on the inside walls of the tank.. Two very good reasons why you should keep it full…

fuel pumps are fully insulated by a layer of rubber beneath their metal body so it really dont matter of your tank is warm or cold.

while fuel enhancements are designed in such a way that they will trap waters and prevent it from going further down the fuel line.

and it is impossible for water to condense on the inside of your fuel tank because when you refuel all the air inside the fuel tank will be displaced by incoming gas, and secondly, because normally gasoline evaporates and turn into gas faster than your engine can consume them, pressure in your gas tank will always be over 1 atmosphere. air cant get in.
Jump to Top