User Controls

Hollywood Lolis

Ghost Black Hole
    Pedowood lol! this thread is for posting cute girls in media.

Only one rule, no Dakota Fanning.

Ghost Black Hole
    This girl is 6 feet tall and shes 15

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the girl from "poltreguiest" was actually anally raped and murdered by stephen spillburg, she died of bowel obstruction.

Personally when I was a younger gont, my parents would joke around about me liking the olsen twins on 'full house' but I was so young then I didn't care or know what it meant to have a gf. Plus the olsen twins are totally haggard now.

I don't really watch a lot of movies with children in them so I don't know who all the loli stars are but, I do know when I was like 10 or so I watched the 5th element with my dad and became obsessed with mila jovavich , so fucking sexxxxaaaaaay!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Personally when I was a younger gont, my parents would joke around about me liking the olsen twins on 'full house' but I was so young then I didn't care or know what it meant to have a gf. Plus the olsen twins are totally haggard now.

My parents did that to me too, except it was Paris Hilton
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost My parents did that to me too, except it was Paris Hilton

lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the girl from "poltreguiest" was actually anally raped and murdered by stephen spillburg, she died of bowel obstruction.

Personally when I was a younger gont, my parents would joke around about me liking the olsen twins on 'full house' but I was so young then I didn't care or know what it meant to have a gf. Plus the olsen twins are totally haggard now.

I don't really watch a lot of movies with children in them so I don't know who all the loli stars are but, I do know when I was like 10 or so I watched the 5th element with my dad and became obsessed with mila jovavich , so fucking sexxxxaaaaaay!

youre an idiot
Jump to Top