How many of you are cucks?

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    It’s ok to be honest
    I’ll bang your girls. No problem
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    State who you are and where you came from random alt person.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My bf is a cuck.
    apric0t Houston
    maybe its just me but ive noticed an obsession with cucking and a lack of girlfriends around this site and call me crazy but i wonder if the two correlate at all
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- My bf is a cuck.

Like genuinely, or just in a low-t sense?
    Originally posted by mmQ State who you are and where you came from random alt person.

Newish to the site found it through a wormhole of shoplifting searches and blogs. Seems like a good time
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ughhu Newish to the site found it through a wormhole of shoplifting searches and blogs. Seems like a good time

Wormhole of shoplifting searches? Lol. How stupid are you 😑. Go to BI in the forum and there is an awesome thread on how to effectively shoplift.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Wormhole of shoplifting searches? Lol. How stupid are you 😑. Go to BI in the forum and there is an awesome thread on how to effectively shoplift.

no there's not
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock no there's not

Yeah there is are yiu a functional retard by chance p? Snymoy wimpy whimpers. Dumb gont. A chikin of the highest order!

You're an idiot

Like thst makes any sense in any dictiknsry!!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I'm a virgin
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Like genuinely, or just in a low-t sense?

He’s been cucked.
    Originally posted by mmQ Wormhole of shoplifting searches? Lol. How stupid are you 😑. Go to BI in the forum and there is an awesome thread on how to effectively shoplift.

Yeah I read the thread before. I was originally looking for some info on using booster bags. And some other blog posted a link for this place.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Link the blog, we need to get to the bottom of this.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil Link the blog, we need to get to the bottom of this.
    Originally posted by -mal- He’s been cucked.

With you?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Cucks are people, too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah there is are yiu a functional retard by chance p? Snymoy wimpy whimpers. Dumb gont. A chikin of the highest order!

You're an idiot

Like thst makes any sense in any dictiknsry!!

go to rehab.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    i got cucked via tcp/ip & some udp traffic once.
Jump to Top