User Controls

“Shoop” is ultimate expression of female empowerment

WATCH ME GRIND MY PUSSY ON THIS SANDY BEACH WHILE I CAT CALL

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i thought shopping was the ultimate expression of female empowerment
    CandyRein Black Hole
    SHOOP!
    Jesus Houston
    smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You judgmental bastard
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i thought shopping was the ultimate expression of female empowerment

Yeah let’s go to the mall and hit up Victoria’s Secret and get a pretzel
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    whoa you can get pretzels at victorias secrets? no wonder all those fat bitches are in there
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jesus smh

Father! I know not what I do

SHOOP!
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box whoa you can get pretzels at victorias secrets? no wonder all those fat bitches are in there

Nigga no. We are going to Auntie Anne’s.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala WATCH ME GRIND MY PUSSY ON THIS SANDY BEACH WHILE I CAT CALL

[vidps://youtu.be/4vaN01VLYSQ

thats a male nigger wearing a bra and a dirty mop on his head.
    Fuck one of my videos up again in your quotes and watch me end your life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Fuck one of my videos up again in your quotes and watch me end your life.

ill fuck two of your videos dirty-style then fuck you without washing my dick in between and ill use a rusty hacksaw to carve a smile into your face so youre going to like it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala WATCH ME GRIND MY PUSSY ON THIS SANDY BEACH WHILE I CAT CALL

[vidtps://youtu.be/4vaN01VLYSQ

Originally posted by infinityshock ill fuck two of your videos dirty-style then fuck you without washing my dick in between and ill use a rusty hacksaw to carve a smile into your face so youre going to like it

Lol hold on girl. Let me go wash your pussy off my dick so I can stick it back in your pussy.

*wink*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lol hold on girl. Let me go wash your pussy off my dick so I can stick it back in your pussy.

*wink*

because that makes any sense at all.

youre an idiot

how much longer am i going to be waiting for this 'life ending' you spoke of. get on with it
    Find the nearest knife and I’ll gladly gut you like a fish and fuck your intestines
    CandyRein Black Hole
    SHOOP!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Find the nearest knife and I’ll gladly gut you like a fish and fuck your intestines

not caring about your paraphelias with fish and sticking your floppy-cocky into their internal organs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

CandyRein Black Hole
    SHOOP!!
Jump to Top