User Controls

Does infinityshock actually exist?

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Seems like everyone just ignores the comments. Kinda like the retard in the back fo the class yelling ride stuff. Am I wrong?
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    reply to this comment or your mum dies tomorrow lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    90% are ignored 10% are responded to when people feel like making fun of him. He's 100% the community punching bag.
    lol at anyone on this website calling anyone else a punching bag. this entire place is filled with foam for autists to flail at
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    apparently you haven't been around for the last 6 years
    It’s probably like A in pretty little liars. It’s a network of people keeping the butt infatuation alive.
    Originally posted by mmQ apparently you haven't been around for the last 6 years

well i havent been really so you're right i have no idea what shit has happened in that time frame
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box well i havent been really so you're right i have no idea what shit has happened in that time frame

thank you nobody's ever said that to me
    Originally posted by mmQ thank you nobody's ever said that to me

im glad you're feeling froggy but give me the skinny on the sorts of retards inhabiting these hallowed halls.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box im glad you're feeling froggy but give me the skinny on the sorts of retards inhabiting these hallowed halls.

Originally posted by Rizzo in a box this entire place is filled with foam for autists to flail at

You weren't actually ever wrong.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Seems like all sorts of retards, I haven’t been around long but the bar seems pretty low for intelligence. I think there might even be a midget or 2
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ughhu Seems like all sorts of retards, I haven’t been around long but the bar seems pretty low for intelligence. I think there might even be a midget or 2

Ya know, there is a lot of 'diamondry in the roughs' here, so to speak, even still, but yeah. One sees what one wishes to see.
    its like the old joke or internet wisdom or whatever its considered - dumb people go to reddit to act smart, smart people go to 4chan to act dumb. not that this is some sort of hard and fast rule but jesus christ man give me unpretentious shitposter anyday over a bunch of try hards, you're not fucking smart you're just annoying
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sure. I don't know if yiu were addressing me but none of that applies to diamonds in the rough. It's a perfect analogy for this place. You'll find some gems and some good chat, as in it isn't all as retarded as seems to meet the eye.
    I think this place is a good mix of intellect, retardation, and bat shit crazy
    Originally posted by mmQ Sure. I don't know if yiu were addressing me but none of that applies to diamonds in the rough. It's a perfect analogy for this place. You'll find some gems and some good chat, as in it isn't all as retarded as seems to meet the eye.

i wasn't talking about you, just trying to summon the archetype of the most dennis kruger mother fucker
    infinityshock Black Hole

harry potter supports this message
    thats ron weasley not harry potter
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He exist. Ive groomed him over the last 7 years to be my little retard. He's easily manipulated. He claims to not read my threads but i throw easter eggs into the middle of my 400 word plus rants and he bites
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i wasn't talking about you, just trying to summon the archetype of the most dennis kruger mother fucker

Well I was too stupid to even know who Dennis Kruger was and then even more stupid to Google it and realize you were talkig about dunning Krueger effect and let's just let it be known I'm not the diamond that I speak off.
Jump to Top