User Controls

All bible thumpers should die

Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Pile up all the bibles and then pile up their bodies on top. The we’ll really test “it’s in god’s hands”

FUCK JESUS 666
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    anyone thumping their bible should take better care of their important pieces of literature fam, I would never thump my several bibles, all books are always treated with respect.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Can I get an AMEN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    glad to see some people still aren't complete degenerates
    I’m ready to die because I’m going to HEAvEN and these streets aren’t gold
    Also Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so
    Originally posted by ohfralala Also Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so

oh yeah im not even sure you can read can you back a single part of this story up
    Yes boo. John 3:16.
    As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realize there’s nothing left
    Originally posted by ohfralala As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realize there’s nothing left

dude we said to read the bible not quote koolio what is wrong with you
    Everything
    hell yeah
    you've got a point though that's a dope fucking song and I'm pretty sure neither the jedis or the romans would approve so I guess that gets my seal of approval shiiiet
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I take a look at my life and realize there’s nothing left

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    to be honest totse was a gangsters paradise famalam
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just wish I could see the disappointment on their faces when they die and realize they were wrong. Unfortunately for me, and fortunately for them, they won't have to experience that. I guess that's why it's fun to just think you're going to a magic land when you dieded. So sad thoughts and prayers.

They have those plays at churches sometimes, I can't remember the name, where the concept is basically 'what if you're wrong? Do you wanna risk that?' and its a bunch of scenarios where people die randomly and then some of them are brought to heaven and get to see all their dead relatives and everyone hugs and happies and some of them get met by SATAN and are all "oohh wait nooo nooo WAAIT I WAS GOOD I WAS A GOOD PERSON!"

Fear mongering to try and convince dumbasses that it makes more sense to just believe in their thing lest you are possibly wrong and burn in hell forever. How COMPELLING. haha
    yeah well I smoked salvia on the beach after eating an acid cookie and spent an eternity in hell and that was just the afternoon
    God’s face will be my dog waiting to greet me. Everybody shit up.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    If they can’t understand it
    How can they teach me?
    I guess they can’t I guess they won’t
    I can't live a normal life
Jump to Top