User Controls

I'm fucking awesome and better than most of you faggots

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I joined totse when i was 13, turned into a highschool drop out then a drugg adict now I'm a rocket scientist *sound of my mouth making a rocket sound* (mind fucking blown)

Reasons why I'm better than most of you idiots

-i've posted quality content
    -i have a pretty penis
    -I've trolled most of you into oblivion
    -I'm not a nerd/pedo
    -I get laid constantly and have brought more slammers to this cite than any of you have
    -Cowards have tried to run me off yet I'm still here
    -I make my own memes
    -Markler banned me for a month and I took my gf's account and trolled him to unbanning me after he banned me for a month for calling him a fag (rip bromo)
    -and i have a cool cat

Dare to take the rational black pill fam?

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    -i've posted quality content
    -i have a pretty penis
    -I've trolled most of you into oblivion
    -I'm not a nerd/pedo
    -I get laid constantly and have brought more slammers to this cite than any of you have
    -Cowards have tried to run me off yet I'm still here
    -I make my own memes
    -Markler banned me for a month and I took my gf's account and trolled him to unbanning me after he banned me for a month for calling him a fag (rip bromo)
    -and i have a cool cat

is it legal for people to lie like this under oath?

wait is this nigger literally feeling fresh about bringing a bunch of disgusting trash pussy to this site? and he wants a thank you? wew lad.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    and that...ladies and gentlemens...is the end-game goal of the kikes and leftist-pinkos in their fucktard-ification of human society.

an organism that is so utterly and completely fucktarded it thinks of itself as successful and accomplished.

the movie 'idiocracy' was a prelude
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box is it legal for people to lie like this under oath?

Is it legal for you to be a sarcastic bisexual queer? I think we know the real answer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Is it legal for you to be a sarcastic bisexual queer? I think we know the real answer

i think you're defaming one of america's greatest heroes all while being a fat mexican
    Originally posted by infinityshock and that…ladies and gentlemens…is the end-game goal of the kikes and leftist-pinkos in their fucktard-ification of human society.

an organism that is so utterly and completely fucktarded it thinks of itself as successful and accomplished.

I'm going to call the movie "the butt hurt never ends in space"
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box i think you're defaming one of america's greatest heroes all while being a fat mexican

I don't think so lil queermo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't think so lil queermo

don't talk to your retarded nephew like that you sick fuck
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I think ur stories are funny, there's keywords in them that make them odd...but entertaining.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I think ur stories are funny, there's keywords in them that make them odd…but entertaining.

were you born retarded or is it just an affection to ingratiate you with Bill Krozby?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It was just an opinion. I don't know him & never spoken to him so why would I care.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. I think ur stories are funny, there's keywords in them that make them odd…but entertaining.

thanks chicken

Originally posted by Rizzo in a box were you born retarded or is it just an affection to ingratiate you with Bill Krozby?

tl/dr

I ONLY LISTEN TO PANIC AT THE DISCO! BECAUSE IM A SARCASTIC BISEXUAL AKA RIAZZO
    Originally posted by DontTellEm It was just an opinion. I don't know him & never spoken to him so why would I care.

indeed, why would you care, unless you love weird mexican dick, you freak.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box indeed, why would you care, unless you love weird mexican dick, you freak.
    \

like i said the butthole hurt never ends in space, but we can still hear your screams.

You would know a thing or two about weird dick considering how much gutter punk male sluts you've sucked off, you faggot
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby \

like i said the butthole hurt never ends in space, but we can still hear your screams

wow nice deflection for a spic, posting hitler, trying to ingratiate yourself with actual white people. nice try you dirty beaner.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box wow nice deflection for a spic, posting hitler, trying to ingratiate yourself with actual white people. nice try you dirty beaner.

Wow thats really rich, All I know is on my birth certificate is it says I'm whyte, you're the faggot ass eating beans off of food stamps and sucks mens dicks. You're such a queer trick you'd probably drop trou and would blow me to completion and then go back to your "squat" you nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock and that…ladies and gentlemens…is the end-game goal of the kikes and leftist-pinkos in their fucktard-ification of human society.

"fucktarded" isn't a real word you illiterate nigger
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Wow thats really rich, All I know is on my birth certificate is it says I'm whyte, you're the faggot ass eating beans off of food stamps and sucks mens dicks. You're such a queer trick you'd probably drop trou and would blow me to completion and then go back to your "squat" you nigger

lol you're going to try to call yourself white, what incredible obfuscation. you're trying to so hard to compete and say the words and seem like a real white man but we can smell you pedro, we can smell you from a mile away
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lol you're going to try to call yourself white, what incredible obfuscatiohttps://niggasin.space/thread/29748/new-reply?quote=558586n. you're trying to so hard to compete and say the words and seem like a real white man but we can smell you pedro, we can smell you from a mile away

Luckily I can't smell you because I don't get anywhere near homeless trash that doesn't shower and sucks semen because they are sperm bank robberers
Jump to Top