User Controls

Are we for abortion here?

Abortion should be mandatory for teenage girls and anyone above 35, as well as interracial couples.

Discuss.
    HTS highlight reel
    I'm begrudgingly pro-choice. I'm not comfortable with killing babies, or the transparently propagandistic arguments pro-choice people use to dehumanize fetuses... but not letting women abort is a bad idea. Like... if only for harm reduction's sake. And like... being forced to carry a rape baby wouldn't be cool. It's probably better for everyone that it remains an option. *shrug*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Soy, are you a licensed physician?
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Originally posted by HTS I'm begrudgingly pro-choice. I'm not comfortable with killing babies, or the transparently propagandistic arguments pro-choice people use to dehumanize fetuses… but not letting women abort is a bad idea. Like… if only for harm reduction's sake. And like… being forced to carry a rape baby wouldn't be cool. It's probably better for everyone that it remains an option. *shrug*

this yo, sluts who cant figure out birth control probably shouldn't be allowed to kill babies at will, but banning it has worse repercussions.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I am torn on the issue of abortion, on the one hand it's killing babies, on the other it's giving women a choice....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I support forced abortions for asians and indians.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah up until the 100th trimester
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i wholly support the practice of post partum abortions
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Duh, auto-eugenics is pretty great.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Peaks in 👁👁

Slowly backs out of thread.

Soy you baiter you!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist Peaks in 👁👁

Slowly backs out of thread.

Soy you baiter you!

a regular master baiter
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Would u keep/ deliver a baby u knew had a mental disease that wouldn't allow it to function on it's own in society?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Would u keep/ deliver a baby u knew had a mental disease that wouldn't allow it to function on it's own in society?

I mean your parents kept you didn't they?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Would u keep/ deliver a baby u knew had a mental disease that wouldn't allow it to function on it's own in society?

iceland...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I mean your parents kept you didn't they?

LOL!
    Wtf 😂 SMH

I am against abortion personally, but I also understand there are exceptions.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I mean your parents kept you didn't they?

i know a chick whos single-mother told her she wished she'd had an abortion instead of keeping her

that chick is fuckkkeddd-upp.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Abortion should be mandatory for teenage girls and anyone above 35.

I agree. Preteens are where it's at
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Abortion for handsome and well tanned individuals and jedis sure.
    It should be illegal for Europeans and Japanese though.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Easy for you abortion survivors to say.
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    MANDATORY ABORTION
Jump to Top