User Controls

Request users be banned here

Ghost Black Hole
    This is a formal user request to ban user#4068 Speedy Parker
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I suggest we abduct several hundred FEMALE forum posters from other sites and FORCE them to intigreat with us here in space so we may grow as humans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    This is a formal user request to MOD user#4824 POLECAT
    infinityshock Black Hole
    we formerly request lanny be spanked, sodomized, and banned for perpetuity in fruition and prostitution.

and for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine providence and an even firmer grasp on our cocks, we mutually pledge to each other whatever is in the ash tray, belly button lint, and sum contents of our sock drawer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I suggest we abduct several hundred FEMALE forum posters from other sites and FORCE them to intigreat with us here in space so we may grow as humans

or just duct tape them (nude) in the lithotomy position and do away with any intigreation that doesnt involve insertion.
    Ban sc
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Yes another victim created thread
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano Ban sc

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Originally posted by POLECAT I suggest we abduct several hundred FEMALE forum posters from other sites and FORCE them to intigreat with us here in space so we may grow as humans

NIS women would be excellent recruiters .. which sites should I start with? 😬
    Originally posted by infinityshock we formerly request lanny be spanked, sodomized, and banned for perpetuity in fruition and prostitution.

and for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine providence and an even firmer grasp on our cocks, we mutually pledge to each other whatever is in the ash tray, belly button lint, and sum contents of our sock drawer

Chuckle at syntax ... mostly
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Mewsik NIS women would be excellent recruiters .. which sites should I start with? 😬

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mewsik NIS women would be excellent recruiters .. which sites should I start with? 😬

https://bastardfactory.net
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker

Waving NO finger at you! Women - not girls
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Mewsik.
    What?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I was responding to the title of the thread.

Lanny.
    Oh .. go eat a donut , here this one has less calories 🍩 and stop being a bitchy porkey.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. 🐙

Risir.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. 🐙

Risir.

No, you have to ask it official like I did.

Originally posted by Ghost This is a formal user request to ban user#4068 Speedy Parker
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I don't know their user #s.
Jump to Top