User Controls

Kavanagh Confirmed

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    50 - 48. It's all over but the flow of liberal tears.
    Literally this is American Horror Story plot line come to life. I’m just waiting for the crazy at the polling place to come in with his arm cut off and start yelling “THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA” while turning in his ballot and revealing his bleeding hand...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    hilarious.

im going to DC with an empty tanker truck and fill it with their tears to sell to a drought stricken nigger nation.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- Literally this is American Horror Story plot line come to life. I’m just waiting for the crazy at the polling place to come in with his arm cut off and start yelling “THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA” while turning in his ballot and revealing his bleeding hand…

the leftist pinkos are mentally deranged. they deserve death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Come kill me then.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- Come kill me then.

my cum would kill you

blast your head right off
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    But the clown show marches on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- Literally this is American Horror Story plot line come to life. I’m just waiting for the crazy at the polling place to come in with his arm cut off and start yelling “THIS IS TRUMPS AMERICA” while turning in his ballot and revealing his bleeding hand…

Let the tears flow snowflake
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Closer than the Clarence Thomas confirmation, not that I'm entirely surprised. Still not enough to have conceivably turned the tables.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Let the tears flow snowflake

Nah I cried tears of joy this morning that two people who advocate for rape victims won the nobel peace prize.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    as far as im concerned its time to start the india-esque mass rapings of these whiny bitches and give them a reason to whine.

pound-them-harder
    Originally posted by -mal- Nah I cried tears of joy this morning that two people who advocate for rape victims won the nobel peace prize.

The Nobel prize is a joke. That's why Obama got one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    #themharder
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

id vote for that

the kikes have shown us how well this 'women lib' thing works.

or more accurately...doesnt work

its time they get back into the kitchens and bedrooms...barefoot and pregnant.
Jump to Top