User Controls

The gender unicorn

This framework is very helpful for learning about your sexuality in a non a priori deterministic way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Before the trolls come in and start asserting a gender binary, I am declaring this thread to be a safe space.

This thread is a supportive, judgement free zone.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by s­oybitch 2.0 - The CUM swallowing Before the trolls come in and start asserting a gender binary, I am declaring this thread to be a safe space.

stfu faggot nigger

this isnt the fake land of make-believe. this is sparta, bitch. you get tenderized then served with fava beans and a nice chianti here
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

This framework is very helpful for learning about your sexuality in a non a priori deterministic way.

there are two sexes, retard:

male.

female.

there are no other options. any beliefs to the contrary are indicators of severe mental deficiencies and neurodegenerative disorders.
    I liked this graphic MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING. You often say you wanna cuddle men. Now I get it. You find them attractive but don’t want to be romantically involved.

I’m Pan so I fall for people not parts. Usually what’s in their noggin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- I liked this graphic s­oybitch. You often say you wanna cuddle men. Now I get it. You find them attractive but don’t want to be romantically involved.

I’m Pan so I fall for people not parts. Usually what’s in their noggin.

that would be termed 'homosexuality'
    Originally posted by infinityshock that would be termed 'homosexuality'

No. Because then I’d just like lesbians. But I like trans men or trans women (although I’ve never dated one) or whoever really if we have a connection.

Cue the trolls but whatever.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- No. Because then I’d just like lesbians. But I like trans men or trans women (although I’ve never dated one) or whoever really if we have a connection.

Cue the trolls but whatever.

youre overcomplicating things. its simple. normal is a male being attracted to a female and a female being attracted to a male for the purpose of reproduction.

any other variation to the theme is an abomination to nature and a mental disease requiring treatment.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre overcomplicating things. its simple. normal is a male being attracted to a female and a female being attracted to a male for the purpose of reproduction.

any other variation to the theme is an abomination to nature and a mental disease requiring treatment.

but how can you empirically prove that nature never intended for men to engage in men to men sex or love or both ?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny but how can you empirically prove that nature never intended for men to engage in men to men sex or love or both ?

the purpose of sex is reproduction

sticking a dick into an asshole does not involve fertilization
    Originally posted by infinityshock the purpose of sex is reproduction

can you prove or do you have proofs that this is true ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny can you prove or do you have proofs that this is true ?

i just explained it. its not a complicated situation. do a little reading on basic biology and stop being a retard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

using a myth to support a myth
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Physically attracted to

Is missing an option for little girls. This thread is non-inclusive bigotry at it's finest.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    This idea that the function of sex is limited to biology is just primitive. Sexuality has evolved over the course of thousands of years just like technology has, and we ought to seriously consider that its nature is groundless and its purpose complex. We now have a significant portion of our species with tastes for activities that don't fit under the umbrella of what the archaic model of sex would consider 'useful' but should we then conclude that human beings have come to want useless things, or that our deployment of the concept has changed altogether?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Before the trolls come in and start asserting a gender binary, I am declaring this thread to be a safe space.

I judge you to be a threat to humanity
    Ghost Black Hole
    Damn it's everything
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick This idea that the function of sex is limited to biology is just primitive. Sexuality has evolved over the course of thousands of years just like technology has, and we ought to seriously consider that its nature is groundless and its purpose complex. We now have a significant portion of our species with tastes for activities that don't fit under the umbrella of what the archaic model of sex would consider 'useful' but should we then conclude that human beings have come to want useless things, or that our deployment of the concept has changed altogether?

you have previously and repeatedly demonstrated a clear lack of cognizance on any subject matter that a normal, sane human being of sound mind would consider common knowledge and factual reality.

you suffer from some sort of mental defect, chemical imbalance, neurodegenerative disorder, or substance abuse problem that prohibits you from clearly seeing how reality functions. you have no concept for the most basic principles of functionality on any topic and lack a grasp on reality.

this being the case, anything you post can be dismissed as the ramblings of an idiot (literal definition of the term) and ignored.

you should stop posting unless theyre nude selfies.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i just explained it

an explanation isnt a proof.
Jump to Top