User Controls

Speedy Parker is the worst poster on NIS

Ghost Black Hole
    He hides behind an alt to post this garbage and fish for replies. It's funny because he goes around calling everyone no life losers but all he does it sit around replying to random posts and acting like a retarded troll.

Look at all these quality posts.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker You just dream of marrying a lonely faggot
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is more true than you know.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Shut up Benny your shtick is old
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Does it make you feel less insignificant to imagine your smarter than me?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's funny how losers want to make being a failure a virtue.

Hey what's this! It looks like he was banned before for... Acting like a retard! Twice!

I'm starting to see a pattern here.. a pattern of retarded troll posting.

Remember kids REPORT all speedy Parker posts and NEVER REPLY TO HIM with anything besides "You've been gnomed" Don't fall for his jedi tricks DH people! We need your help eliminating trash posters like these
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    ^Another victim announcement
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Can't we just ban everyone over 35?
    Originally posted by Nil Can't we just ban everyone over 35?

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker ^Another victim announcement

Nah it's just you geriatrics are fucking lame, shouldn't you be knitting or something?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's a lanny alt don't buy into the fake news
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    All the idiocy of Infinityqueer with a fraction of the substance, if you can call the mindless generating of aggressive sexual jargon "substantive". It's clear they're on the same level of indecency, at least.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    💩
    HTS highlight reel
    I like Speedy. He's alright.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Maybe 'Everyone' should just pay attention to their own posts.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Maybe 'Everyone' should just pay attention to their own posts.

Huh? What do you mean? Talk to myself like you do?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.

Or like just Care about ur posts & the responses u get from them. Smh

I post to one person on here, so of course I might not make sense.
    Originally posted by Zanick All the idiocy of Infinityqueer with a fraction of the substance, if you can call the mindless generating of aggressive sexual jargon "substantive". It's clear they're on the same level of indecency, at least.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick All the idiocy of Infinityqueer with a fraction of the substance, if you can call the mindless generating of aggressive sexual jargon "substantive". It's clear they're on the same level of indecency, at least.

i will use a tactical dildo to plunder your orifices with such unrelenting fury the UN is going to convene a special council to provide worldwide aid and a tribunal for violation of several paragraphs of the geneva convention...along with a few laws of nature.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top