User Controls

Seeing conan obrien

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Anyone else into comedy? I'm mainly into punk rock and metal but I'm also into stuff like conan, alex jones, bill hicks, doug stanhope, and buster keaton.

One of my chickens is taking me to see conan do his first standup tour in years, shit should be lit.

I used to play sick just so i could stay at home and have my mom bring me milkshakes while i would geek out watching kids in the hall. thats whats up
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Kids in the hall was phenomenal. What's your favorite sketch?
    Originally posted by Sudo Kids in the hall was phenomenal. What's your favorite sketch?

geez thats a hard one, but these 2 come to mind, i saw them live and it wasn't that cool but im still totally into there taped stuff

i remember watching "brain candy" with my dad when i was a lil boy and there was this one scene and my dad literally said "gay" and changed the channel

Item 9 African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Yeah they were way ahead of their time. I'm such a fan of Bruce mcCullah, his New show "young drunk punk" isn't great but it's still decent. They're all so dynamic in their own ways.

I'm on a phone so posting YouTube videos kills my data 3 of my faves that come to mind are "bank people" "the night of the cow" and the one with Scott Thompson describing a cocaine induced hallucination dream. Fuck there are so many good ones. I had a friend as a kid whose dad was the assistant director of the show for a few years which I guess was kinda a prop guy.

It's a show that always gives me the warm fuzzies whenever I watch it. It used to be on in the afternoon on one of 3 channels we had as a kid. It was way ahead of its time and pretty fucking crazy they got away with so much in retrospect especially for their time
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Hey Don't worry, Canada. It's not important.

Hey dont worry; Canada!? It's not important.

;js
    Originally posted by Sudo Yeah they were way ahead of their time. I'm such a fan of Bruce mcCullah, his New show "young drunk punk" isn't great but it's still decent. They're all so dynamic in their own ways.

I'm on a phone so posting YouTube videos kills my data 3 of my faves that come to mind are "bank people" "the night of the cow" and the one with Scott Thompson describing a cocaine induced hallucination dream. Fuck there are so many good ones. I had a friend as a kid whose dad was the assistant director of the show for a few years which I guess was kinda a prop guy.

It's a show that always gives me the warm fuzzies whenever I watch it. It used to be on in the afternoon on one of 3 channels we had as a kid. It was way ahead of its time and pretty fucking crazy they got away with so much in retrospect especially for their time

Lol only fags watch shows that are "decent"
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Hey don't worry. Canada?? It's not important.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think he's the funniest comic I've even seen/heard in my life, and I've been following comics sine the '60's. He used to write early Saturday Night Live material, when the show was actually hilarious.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I think he's the funniest comic I've even seen/heard in my life, and I've been following comics sine the '60's. He used to write early Saturday Night Live material, when the show was actually hilarious.

that and the simpsons, snl is fucking lame and has been for years.

Jump to Top