User Controls

LOLOLOLOL jill the fat psychologically profiled

NARCassist gollums fat coach

I find it extremely racist when Americans talk about white people. Whites exist outside the U.S., yet all whites on the planet fit under the white category. It would be politically correct if Americans, instead of saying "white", said "white Americans". Instead of saying "black", say "black Americans". Yes, not even niggers from Africa want to be grouped together with American niggers.

All the people usually discuss race within the scope of what they see in their own country, yet these races exist outside of said country also.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What is the best thing to do to open up 'borders', & protecting urself individually?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist [videtps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzLT54QjclA

eye lid/ eye-ball movement out of sync = high-order neurological disorder = opinion invalid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm What is the best thing to do to open up 'borders', & protecting urself individually?

buy a lot of KY jelly
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Racism is the natural way of things
    People say "but children aren't racist" that is definitely not true, what they are is more carefree and open to others (because they haven't grown and learned the brutish ways of society).
    You can't say that just because a little boy will sit down with a nigger at school and eat lunch together that he doesn't realize that the nigger is outside of his race, at all ages I had a full understanding of me, volk and "the other" I just wasn't "prejudice" against them (this all changed when I encountered a little sheboon in second grade).
    A dog will sniff and lick another dog's asshole, doesn't make it right, should humans start doing that ... NO (despite what some of the mentally ill degenerates here might feel).

Anti-racism is newspeak for social manipulation by the jedis, they want to craft your psyche so you will better fit into their jedi world order.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Reminds me of a zoo story.

Silverback gorilla notices a young black girl with extreme African features.

The gorilla walks up as close as he can to see the little girl looking back at him through the glass. There is a valley between him and the glass.

He stays there looking at her very intensely for a minute or so, then walks away.

I think he must of thought he had lost one. Or something,
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Whites exist outside the U.S.

There are subgroups of white which are actually not true whites.

British and Scottish descent are the only ones that are really white. This includes UK, Australia, Canada and USA.

Everyone else in Europe is just mongrolized half Asians that got raped by Ancient Anglo Saxons and had their DNA permanently altered by superior white genetics.

This is why groups like Spaniards, Germans, Eastern Europeans and Italians act so niggardly and all got taken over by Muslims. These sub groups are about as 'White' as a jedi living in Hollywood. Do not trust these fake whites.

Even England is not immune to the mud people horde, being in such close proximity to Africa and Asia they have almost been outbred by immigrants.

The only true white nations are in North America.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Racism doesn’t exist. It can’t. There’s only 1 race. The human race.

It’s all about culture. If your culture is being lazy,loud,violent,stupid and thieving...I’m not gonna like you. Be you white trash or nig

Those ppl aren’t gonna barbecue with the ppl that are law abiding,hard working,square dance having,line dancing,ipa drinking types.

Dudes that love pussy and dude that like man ass,probably ain’t bowling together.

This shit is real simple...dumb ass humans havin a problem with it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur having a problem w a dumbass bitch w a pussy.

U can be the backbone. But u will never be the reproduction.
    U need that. Life needs that.

If it isn't respected, we are Lesbians...why Not??
    Originally posted by Archer513 Racism doesn’t exist. It can’t. There’s only 1 race. The human race.

It’s all about culture. If your culture is being lazy,loud,violent,stupid and thieving…I’m not gonna like you. Be you white trash or nig

Those ppl aren’t gonna barbecue with the ppl that are law abiding,hard working,square dance having,line dancing,ipa drinking types.

Dudes that love pussy and dude that like man ass,probably ain’t bowling together.

This shit is real simple…dumb ass humans havin a problem with it.

You could have just said you think it’s classism instead.

Racism exists though. There are people who want nothing to do with other people simply bc they are white/black and their social status has zero to do with it.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's also trivial.
    Our future is respect.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Respect is so extremely gutter cuz it's multi layered.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I would, could, might be, probably, absolutely not, does it hurt, most definitely, sucks, possibly, ridiculous,confusion, illusion, ...
    Normal people are extremely racist. The ones who claim not to be are the most racist and awful people of all.

It's not worth fighting - in fact from a certain perspective they're right to be racist, since racial differences are very real - therefore we should try to ensure as ethnically homogenous a society as possible.

Isn't it weird how the people who lecture us about racism always have their own ethnically pure subcultures (white hipsters) and even their own constitutionally guaranteed ethnically pure nation states (meaning Israel)?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I have struggled with purity.
    For Her or for me.
    What's that mean?
    What if shit just has not worked before.
    Maybe Everyone is just so LOW ...it needs to fusion.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    It's not enough, it won't work for me. 😋.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala You could have just said you think it’s classism instead.

Racism exists though. There are people who want nothing to do with other people simply bc they are white/black and their social status has zero to do with it.

No. I mean classism exists,but that’s still culture. 2 ppl from the same class can dislike one another. 2 neighbors,white,hetero,both make 70k a year,one is a cuck libtard,the other is a conservative. Same class,different ideologies and mindsets.
    As far as ppl hating someone for the color of skin only...very rare and over blown. Those ppl generally have no power. “Nazi’s” make a lot of news. That’s it.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I find it extremely racist when Americans talk about white people. Whites exist outside the U.S., yet all whites on the planet fit under the white category. It would be politically correct if Americans, instead of saying "white", said "white Americans". Instead of saying "black", say "black Americans". Yes, not even niggers from Africa want to be grouped together with American niggers.

All the people usually discuss race within the scope of what they see in their own country, yet these races exist outside of said country also.

The only white men left in this world are in the US or Russia. Everwhere is populated with white cucks. Well there are rumored to a dozen white men in Canada.
Jump to Top