User Controls

Is this the cuckiest shit ever?

Joerell?

infinityshock Black Hole
    'god' didnt give shit to anyone.

first, theres no such thing as god. second, the references the kikes allege in the bible are fake considering the time frame of the information vs the time frame of the existence to whom the information was inferred. third, the bible is a work of fiction.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock 'god' didnt give shit to anyone.

first, theres no such thing as god. second, the references the kikes allege in the bible are fake considering the time frame of the information vs the time frame of the existence to whom the information was inferred. third, the bible is a work of fiction.

Where did you learn that the bible is a work of fiction?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Where did you learn that the bible is a work of fiction?

read it. its common sense

that...and the kikes plagiarized it from predecessor religious beliefs, most of the 'stories' are not backed up by archeological finds, and most obviously: the kikes lie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock read it. its common sense

that…and the kikes plagiarized it from predecessor religious beliefs, most of the 'stories' are not backed up by archeological finds, and most obviously: the kikes lie

I tried reading it, I don't get it but I can't say whether it's fiction or not.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I tried reading it, I don't get it but I can't say whether it's fiction or not.

i can. its fiction in its entirety

one example is mossada. according to the fictitious work, the bible, its kinda-sorta the kike equivalent to the alamo...where they had all kinds of national celebrations lauding their juden-heroes...and military reverence to it...bla bla.

welp...the monkey wrench in the cake was that after doing so actual archeology diggings and reading a few undiscovered writings from the romans it turns out mossada was more like a 'butt pirates of the carribean' (the first one where all the butt pirates sucked balls at the end) with about as much heroic and laudable behavior as would be found on a typical pirate ship.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

youre an idiot
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by infinityshock 'god' didnt give shit to anyone.

Actually, the 'kikes' oops! jediS -- dont rely on the Bible, do they?
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre an idiot

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Actually, the 'kikes' oops! jediS – dont rely on the Bible, do they?

the kikes use the bible the same as they do everything else
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The bible is a good book.

Ever notice how the Sinai peninsula is Islamic mad max?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo The bible is a good book.

Ever notice how the Sinai peninsula is Islamic mad max?

its as good as any other mythological work
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by infinityshock the kikes use the bible the same as they do everything else

The jedis in power aren't even jedis.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion The jedis in power aren't even jedis.

bloomberg.

the ex VP

fed reserve chair

george soreass
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Allan greenspan isn't the Fed reserve chair anymore. The ex vp doesn't mean a damn thing. George Soros isn't the fuxminf boogie man. Bloomberg has less influence than kanye West and what the fuck is your IQ?

Also you're such a dumb faggot I rescind all my questions
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by infinityshock bloomberg.

the ex VP

fed reserve chair

george soreass

Ya I get it but the ones you listed are really southern Europeans,they aren't Semites at all.
    They PRETEND they are jedis just look at Benjamin Netanyahu Fuck he's whiter than me god dam it.
    And look who's sucking his dick.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Allan greenspan isn't the Fed reserve chair anymore. The ex vp doesn't mean a damn thing. George Soros isn't the fuxminf boogie man. Bloomberg has less influence than kanye West and what the fuck is your IQ?

Also you're such a dumb faggot I rescind all my questions

providing you any response more elaborate than 'youre an idiot' is a waste of my time.

stupid nigger. this is why i dont talk to niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya I get it but the ones you listed are really southern Europeans,they aren't Semites at all.
    They PRETEND they are jedis just look at Benjamin Netanyahu Fuck he's whiter than me god dam it.
    And look who's sucking his dick.

regardless of the haplotypes they collected from their progenitors...they stake claim in the abram religious cult. in doing so that endows them with certain traits, defects, and personality flaws.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    as a side note i specified 'federal reserve chair'...not a specific one. reason being...greenspan was succeeded by a kike...who was succeeded by a she-kike...
Jump to Top