User Controls

Tramadol

Am I going to get addicted?

I sliced my foot on Friday Night and had to get 8 stitches. Was going to show you guys gorey pictures but I been too drugged up and sleeping to do so. Plus who knows if you even care.

Am I going to get addicted to this stuff? I already like how warm and gooey I fell. It’s like being really fucked up but nice and safe feeling. Haha
    Tramadol affects different people differently. I found it to be an excellent painkiller without any side effects, either good or bad. Other people say it makes them high/euphoric. I never heard of anyone getting addicted to it though.
    apric0t Houston
    My only knowledge of tramadol comes from either Mash or §m£ÂgØL. Maybe both. It's a weak drug, along the lines of chugging cough syrup or huffing paint imo and apparently makes you feel like puking if you take too high of a dose.

So yeah, you'll prolly get addicted and die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i got some 200mg ones in my draw. that chick that robbed me the other night took them then gave me most of them back when she came back again. prolly dint even realize what they were tho.

Originally posted by -mal- Am I going to get addicted?

I sliced my foot on Friday Night and had to get 8 stitches. Was going to show you guys gorey pictures but I been too drugged up and sleeping to do so. Plus who knows if you even care.

Am I going to get addicted to this stuff? I already like how warm and gooey I fell. It’s like being really fucked up but nice and safe feeling. Haha

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    How much/what dosage?

You can get addicted, and it's a fun combination of opioid and SNRI so it's not the same as regular opioid dependence.

I suspect you wouldn't have been prescribed enough for that though
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    I've been on it for extended periods for pain management and never had a problem stopping it
    The great thing about Tramadol is you can stack it with panadol and ibuprofen or asprin, since they all have different mechanisms of action.

If you can, just take panadol and ibuprofen and save the tramadol, since it sounds like you enjoy it psychologically.

Pain is awful, anything that reduces it is 💜 in my book.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Tram is a really fun opioid in my opinion. Like aldra said, though. The SNRI component seems to make WDs shittier than on other low-potency opis.

If you like that feeling and live in a state where it's legal you could check out K.ratom (wordenhancement). It's addictive, too, though.
    Post the gore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    I got a script once for some injury, I waited, and waited for them to kick in.. Guess they don't work for me, because I'm still waiting...
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I take them everyday. They're pretty weak for an opiate. They moderately help with pain, you don't really get a buzz and you've gotta take 4 37.5s to feel anything. I take tramacet and they're not as hard on the stomach as you'd think.

I guess you could get addicted to it in theory just like you could get addicted to anything but I can't imagine the withdrawal being worse than not having a cigarette for a couple hours when you kinda want one
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Tramadol sucks! All it does is give me a headache. and makes me tired, while any pain I have at the time stays the same. It’s a crappy pain med. JMO
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Tramadol sucks! All it does is give me a headache. and makes me tired, while any pain I have at the time stays the same. It’s a crappy pain med. JMO

how much do you enjoy roofies?
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much do you enjoy roofies?

Haven’t taken roofies since late teens, early 20’s, so I couldn’t tell ya now. :P
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Haven’t taken roofies since late teens, early 20’s, so I couldn’t tell ya now. :P

theyre good for you. you should try some. as a matter of fact...i have a few you an have
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre good for you. you should try some. as a matter of fact…i have a few you an have

I bet you do. Lol.
    Tramadol is a good one for when you wanna be in a real good mood, but you don't wanna get fucked up and eat greasy pizza and airheads.
    Ughhu Tuskegee Airman [tepidly antiquate my affinity]
    Originally posted by Sudo I take them everyday. They're pretty weak for an opiate. They moderately help with pain, you don't really get a buzz and you've gotta take 4 37.5s to feel anything. I take tramacet and they're not as hard on the stomach as you'd think.

I guess you could get addicted to it in theory just like you could get addicted to anything but I can't imagine the withdrawal being worse than not having a cigarette for a couple hours when you kinda want one

Does tramacet make you tired? I had some after a surgery and it’s almost impossible for me to stay awake. Fell asleep at my desk at work once and first time took it before sushi and had to leave partway through a meal
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    They make me nod & feel nauseous with minimal euphoria. not bad mixed with weed though.
Jump to Top