User Controls

Is this the power of cuck fu?

Toronto

Archer513 African Astronaut
    That cunt kicked a chic? Lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The mentally deranged retard is sitting in jail right now with assault charges. Hopefully, they'll be able to get him over to the psychiatric ward, where he belongs.
    HTS highlight reel
    lmao my cityyyy

Portland
    HTS highlight reel
    R E P E N T
    apric0t Houston
    i like his hoodie it looks DUMBBBBBBB SOFT and just the right shade of purple: not too light, not too dark.

Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

Portland

i like this too theres a lot of gold in this gif
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by s­oybitch 2.0 - The CUM Swallowing

Portland

that faggot just earned his unterbottom card and will now spend the rest of his life taking it in the ass
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    holy shit repent dude legit caught that punch, little twink man should just go home
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the pat-man holy shit repent dude legit caught that punch, little twink man should just go home

that faggot isnt event high enough on the totem pole to earn the term twink.

- unterbottom swung when the dudes head was turned
    - unterbottom didnt even have enough strength to overpower 'repent' dudes completely outstretched (massive leverage, benefiting puncher)

in all reality, even if that punch had made contact 'cry' dude would barely have noticed.

ive literally (accidentally) punched myself in the face with more force than some people have intentionally punched me with.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive literally (accidentally) punched myself in the face with more force than some people have intentionally punched me with.

were you trying to fist yourself ?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I saw this literally days ago. It's funny how he tries to defend himself by saying he just wanted to kick the camera out of her hands. Like that's any better.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Honestly I think that gay nigga be goin hard.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Honestly I think that gay nigga be goin hard.

how a gay nigga live
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    which faggy dojo do i go to to learn the "stick out your tongue" technique
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm one of those rogue ass niggas myself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny were you trying to fist yourself ?

you need to reevaluate your anatomy and your terminology.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    https://noqreport.com/2018/10/07/pro-abortion-roundhouse-kicker-jordan-hunt-arrested/

Last week, we reported that a disturbing incident involving a pro-abortion activist performing a roundhouse kick on a pro-life woman. Jordan Hunt, has turned himself into authorities. He has been charged with eight counts of assault and seven counts of mischief. Hunt can be seen in the video wearing a pentagram around his neck. His pro-abortion activities last Sunday were not his first, as he has now been identified in previous videos at pro-life events.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to reevaluate your anatomy and your terminology.

yea but your anatomies and terminologies might be different from ours.
    normal people dont accidentally punch themselves.
Jump to Top