User Controls

Is this place better now that the majority of the DH refugee’s have disappeared?

Mewsik African Astronaut [diagonally photosensitise my summation]
    Good god, the place has been a depressing mess the past couple of mornings I’ve logged on.

Seems to me that is what this community prefers?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What's DH? For srs I am out of the loop.
    It’s a dead forum site - Datehookup.com

They gave the posters warning they were shutting down. There were a few posters who created alternative sites and Rock posted this place as an alternative...

So many signed up here back in May of this year, but it seemed the community wasn’t pleased about it.

Then the doors to this place closed to new members for a while so those who knew about it, couldn’t get in.

In the mean time, there were lots of “get out DH’er” posts and threads made ...

DH was a very very large forum community for many years ... it’s decline started around the summer of 2013.

DH forums was primarily a social site .. people did not generally hide their identity - it was actually against the rules not to have your own photo as your avatar.
    What sites were created as alternatives? It seems like a shame the community wasn't kept together.
    Well TIL.

I had not acquainted myself with this datehookup site.

So niggasin.space is a refuge for DHers as well as Totseans/Zokletians?

It sounds like we are a shining beacon for many weary Internet travellers.
    Honestly, yeah. The ones that stayed have integrated well and the ones that didn't were too "normie"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    and/or hasbara
    Normfags are hella lame. I'm sometimes in awe of the fact that I may be considered to be a member of the elite class of individuals that are non-normie.

Old-school Totseans and Zokletians are anything but normie-tier. Not so sure about DHers though.

And I have no idea what hasbara is.

But normie-hood is boring. That's legit fact.
    Originally posted by aldra and/or hasbara

Indeed. All of them were either future fox news hosts or future liberal arts professors
    Originally posted by gadzooks Normfags are hella lame. I'm sometimes in awe of the fact that I may be considered to be a member of the elite class of individuals that are non-normie.

Old-school Totseans and Zokletians are anything but normie-tier. Not so sure about DHers though.

And I have no idea what hasbara is.

But normie-hood is boring. That's legit fact.

Hasbara were/are people hired by Israel to spread propaganda
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Hasbara were/are people hired by Israel to spread propaganda

Is this conspiracy theory type shit or legit? I think I have some reading to do...
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning What sites were created as alternatives? It seems like a shame the community wasn't kept together.

I agree .. I forgot the name of 1 of them .. maybe someone else here does - was started by poster: masterofbacon

The other is : www.the-zocalo.com

For one reason or another .. the other sites gained members very quickly but lost them just as fast. Honestly, I think people also forgot the names of the sites too lol

There were also issues logging on. And trolls that caused a lot of problems that posters were concerned about.
    Originally posted by aldra and/or hasbara

Ok no clue what that is, but what is it relating to with this thread?

Gotta head to work - normie fucking time
    Originally posted by Mewsik Gotta head to work - normie fucking time

We all have to normify from time to time, at least to dissuade any impression of impropriety to other normies.

It's the human condition reified.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Is this conspiracy theory type shit or legit? I think I have some reading to do…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Originally posted by Mewsik Ok no clue what that is, but what is it relating to with this thread?

The word describes nicely at least half of the DHers that are no longer with us
    Originally posted by Jυicebox https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_diplomacy_of_Israel

Interesting...
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Honestly, yeah. The ones that stayed have integrated well and the ones that didn't were too "normie"

dem normies fucked like rabbits tho
    Originally posted by POLECAT dem normies fucked like rabbits tho

tfw not normie enough to get laid like leporidae. :(
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Op was a dher?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Mewsik It’s a dead forum site - Datehookup.com

Is it "dead", Mewsick"? Or is it "incognito"? Are there still real humans on these sites who believe anything you post? LMRAO

They gave the posters warning they were shutting down. There were a few posters who created alternative sites and Rock posted this place as an alternative…

DH (apparently, or was it some nefarious internet thief – there was never notice given by the owner (s) of the DH site.

So many signed up here back in May of this year, but it seemed the community wasn’t pleased about it.

This site was a dead site – Look at the activity from the time of its initial creation (not May 2018). Archives, folks!

Then the doors to this place closed to new members for a while so those who knew about it, couldn’t get in.

..and then…..?

In the mean time, there were lots of “get out DH’er” posts and threads made …

…so what? This is the internet and nothing has any truth or meaning.

DH was a very very large forum community for many years … it’s decline started around the summer of 2013.

Psycho Bob died mid-July 2013.

DH forums was primarily a social site .. people did not generally hide their identity - it was actually against the rules not to have your own photo as your avatar.

But the case was few and far between when an actual poster on DH uploaded an actual pic of themself, wasn't it? Fact is, most of the fake profiles had pics of God only knew who. Right?
Jump to Top