User Controls

Would you go to Mars?

Assuming you were offered the opportunity to go, would you? You don't know if you will survive, but you are supposed to be able to return to Earth eventually.

WellHung Black Hole
    Yes, i would gladly rape ur mother in front of you.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Fuck no it's an obvious scam trying to get rid of people

"Oh yeah we lost the ship"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hundreds of people have already signed up on a waiting list to be transported to Mars and marooned there with a certain amount of oxygen and supplies. They have also paid retainers of hundreds of thousands of dollars each to assure their spots.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I would but, of course, well, you know-
    Only if I can take my AK with me. Ammo and chest rig, too.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Hundreds of people have already signed up on a waiting list to be transported to Mars and marooned there with a certain amount of oxygen and supplies. They have also paid retainers of hundreds of thousands of dollars each to assure their spots.

"Yeah bro it's just a deposit, you will get it back"
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    The fuck is there to do on Mars?

Sounds boring as fuck.

I'll wait until they build a few theme parks and set up some Martian-chick brothels.

That and some exotic interplanetary psychoactive compounds. I will try some Mars drugs.
    I would go anywhere that's not this shithole
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    First night there you would get jumped by Martians.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I would go anywhere that's not this shithole

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    No. Looks boring and bare.
    its a shutins and hikikomoris wet dream coming true.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its a shutins and hikikomoris wet dream coming true.

Can't speak for others but my dreams of Mars are pretty damn dry
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by gadzooks The fuck is there to do on Mars?

Sounds boring as fuck.

I'll wait until they build a few theme parks and set up some Martian-chick brothels.

That and some exotic interplanetary psychoactive compounds. I will try some Mars drugs.

Exactly I was gonna say something along these lines. I mean you'd have to stay in the little eco bubble area so you wouldn't even really be able to explore, but honestly what is there to explore?

"alright well this is cool, uhh, it all looks the same I guess. Pretty crazy man can't believe we're on Mars"

3 days later

"dude did you bring some board games or something, this is fucking stupid. Can we just go back? Oh, no, that's right we came on the condition knowing there'd be no return. Fuck."

3 days later

"fuck it I'm killing myself. Bye."

I mean yiu wouldn't have any way to share your experience, just appreciate it to yourself for a while and then that's that. Not worth it in my opinion unless I could get wifi signals from earth still.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Can't speak for others but my dreams of Mars are pretty damn dry

of course.

men are incapable of naturally lubing their ass.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OT.. Sure, just to piss people off..

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If you were the first person on mars and jacked off you'd have the first documented martian life in and on your hands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'll go when I can walk there.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    no. there is no air up there.
Jump to Top