User Controls

Killing myself on my birthday

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I want to do that so the people who care only have to think about me once a year.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Sounds like a plan.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by stl1 Sounds like a plan.

How does thinking about your death makes you feel?
    Not gonna lie, I'm considering it too. Mines on Friday.

I've gotten past the fear of consequences in the afterlife. Now I'm just trying to justify the rift that it will cause in my family.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wrap yourself in a big box and shoot yourself

not only will it be a festive surprise, you'll also avoid making a mess!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Not gonna lie, I'm considering it too. Mines on Friday.

I've gotten past the fear of consequences in the afterlife. Now I'm just trying to justify the rift that it will cause in my family.

I'm sorry to hear that. There isn't much else I can tell you. It would suck to lose you, though.
    Ghost Black Hole
    You make this thread every year.
    AL-LADdin Yung Blood
    Do a flip
    Originally posted by aldra wrap yourself in a big box and shoot yourself

not only will it be a festive surprise, you'll also avoid making a mess!

why shoot yourself if your concerned about messes ?
    AL-LADdin Yung Blood
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why shoot yourself if your concerned about messes ?

because gun control is awesome, fuck the NRA and anyone retarded enough to advocate for gun rights in America.
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'll donate one hundred dollars to the NRA for every user that shoots themselves.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Ghost You make this thread every year.

That's true.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by AL-LADdin because gun control is awesome, fuck the NRA and anyone retarded enough to advocate for gun rights in America.

Odd.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Suicide shows a gross ingratitude for the life you've been given and decided to waste. All you are doing is hurting others, being selfish, and you're not solving any problems by killing yourself, you're only adding to them. Man up for once in your miserable life and decide to be a somebody and figure out ways to get what it takes to make you happy, instead of just giving up and taking the easy way out.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by RisiR † I want to do that so the people who care only have to think about me once a year.

This is something someone legitimately suicidal would say. Along with "If i'm dead, at least i'm not in anyone's way or bothering anyone".

Isn't it interesting how your thoughts about yourself warp the very concept of kindness. See, these statements would only be expressions of kindness if the suicidal person's feelings and thoughts about themselves are true.

It's considerate if you suicide on your birthday, but only if you're certain people don't just randomly think about you throughout the year.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Suicide shows a gross ingratitude for the life you've been given and decided to waste. All you are doing is hurting others, being selfish, and you're not solving any problems by killing yourself, you're only adding to them. Man up for once in your miserable life and decide to be a somebody and figure out ways to get what it takes to make you happy, instead of just giving up and taking the easy way out.

Legit didn't read put if you had any dignity you would kill yourself.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Will you kill yourself on MY birthday?

It’s Thursday
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I want to do that so the people who care only have to think about me once a year.

do it on live streaming video so i have something to fap to
    It's the drugs actually talking, too. Drugs induce feelings of hopelessness and desperation.
    A serious decision such as killing yourself should never be made under the influence of either alcohol or drugs, especially psychotic drugs. Those drugs fuck with your brain; you can't trust yourself or even your own judgement. A serious, all-ending, irreversible decision such as suicide is a decision which MUST be made with a clear mind and a clean heart. Get off the drugs, get off the booze, then reassess the situation. You will find you will feel much different.
Jump to Top