User Controls

This Country Needs a Real President

infinityshock Black Hole
    you pre-menarche bitches dont know what its like to have a real president.

khadaffy got uppity and reagan gave it to him right in his pooper

the mudslimes in iran crawled out from under their rock and reagan dropped an even bigger one on them

obamas best shot at greatness: sucking off as many world leaders as he could fit in his faggot mouth. including mUrkle.

Regan also opened up the border and instituted "trickle down"/supply-side economics. He also closed the nuthouses and started the rise in cost of education and healthcare.

The rich got richer, the average white man got fucked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by s­oybitch 2.0 - The CUM swallowing Regan also opened up the border and instituted "trickle down"/supply-side economics. He also closed the nuthouses and started the rise in cost of education and healthcare.

not as bad as clinton/obummer
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock you pre-menarche bitches dont know what its like to have a real president.

khadaffy got uppity and reagan gave it to him right in his pooper

the mudslimes in iran crawled out from under their rock and reagan dropped an even bigger one on them

obamas best shot at greatness: sucking off as many world leaders as he could fit in his faggot mouth. including mUrkle.

You're a dumb cunt. Iranian are White. they're not "mudslime" as I'm guessing you think they're Arabs? and why hate Arabs?

the Iranians come from the Caucasians mountain region. they're probably even the true Aryans that you crazy white guys think you are.

Uncle Ronnie was a funny guy and a real character. an actor. and he allowed his wife Auntie Nancy to use astrology to decide decisions in our politics.

They were anti-drug hippies.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Regan also opened up the border and instituted "trickle down"/supply-side economics. He also closed the nuthouses and started the rise in cost of education and healthcare.

OMG that's it. Infinityshock name makes sense now. He was given long amounts of intense shock treatement before Uncle Ronnie shut down places like Napa and all the other "nut houses" as you put it.

Infinity.. were you the dress wearing-section 8 guy in the military?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com You're a dumb cunt. Iranian are White. they're not "mudslime" as I'm guessing you think they're Arabs? and why hate Arabs?

the Iranians come from the Caucasians mountain region. they're probably even the true Aryans that you crazy white guys think you are.

Uncle Ronnie was a funny guy and a real character. an actor. and he allowed his wife Auntie Nancy to use astrology to decide decisions in our politics.

They were anti-drug hippies.

iranians are mudslimes you dumb nigger

you historical-retard.

his dirty socks were ten times more qualifies as president than obummer
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com OMG that's it. Infinityshock name makes sense now. He was given long amounts of intense shock treatement before Uncle Ronnie shut down places like Napa and all the other "nut houses" as you put it.

Infinity.. were you the dress wearing-section 8 guy in the military?

im going to dress you in a dress and make you my anatomically correct barbie doll.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going to dress you in a dress and make you my anatomically correct barbie doll.

^ my point stands correct.

Let out too soon. not enough shock treatment, Thorazine cocktails and Transcendental Meditation administered.

Run Free Crazy Diamond.. run free!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com ^ my point stands correct.

Let out too soon. not enough shock treatment, Thorazine cocktails and Transcendental Meditation administered.

Run Free Crazy Diamond.. run free!

you need to cut back on your daily dosage of crack rock
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock you need to cut back on your daily dosage of crack rock

Reagan shouldn't of cut back on your funding in Hospital-Happyland
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com Reagan shouldn't of cut back on your funding in Hospital-Happyland

hospital-happyland is where youre going to get your asshole sewn back into something that resembles less of a juicy bomb crater
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock hospital-happyland is where youre going to get your asshole sewn back into something that resembles less of a juicy bomb crater

I'll punch a puddle size mudhole in your ass with a battering ram. Cake face!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com I'll punch a puddle size mudhole in your ass with a battering ram. Cake face!

youre drunk. go home.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre drunk. go home.

lolwatttttttttttt?
    Originally posted by infinityshock not as bad as clinton/obummer

choosing the lesser of two evils will always lead to more evils.
Jump to Top