User Controls

Earwax..

Sevn Yung Blood [confab my linked clunch]
    Ever tasted it? I’ve eaten boogs but never wax.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I have never eaten any bodily substance that my body produces. Not earwax, boogers, urine, feces, semen, etc. WAIT! I take that back. I have tasted my saliva and sweat.
    Closeted booger eater. Chewing up the days smells.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I've never desired to eat anything my body formed or secreted.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I never did it on purpose I used to chew on my fingernails real bad when I was younger and tasted it accidentaly. It's fucking gross. It was really bitter and disgusting. Can't recommend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    anyone who has the desire to taste semen...i can help you out with that.
    It tastes horrible, but that makes sense since its basically a natural antiseptic.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I used to scratch my ears with my keys and also put shatter in my vape with the same keys and once I accidentally used the same ones. The hit I took was bretty gnarly bro
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grimace I have never eaten any bodily substance that my body produces. Not earwax, boogers, urine, feces, semen, etc. WAIT! I take that back. I have tasted my saliva and sweat.

Post Nasal Drip is snot. Snot is wet boogers.
    Originally posted by Sudo I used to scratch my ears with my keys and also put shatter in my vape with the same keys and once I accidentally used the same ones. The hit I took was bretty gnarly bro

A very long time ago me and a friend were hotknifing in his camper on the side of his house.Buddy Dropped the ball of hash, picked it up or so we thought but turned out to be mouse shit. It stunk so bad, and he coughed forever. It was awesome.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I bet everyone of you have played the "Switch thumb" game. LOL (Look it up)

anyways, I as a kid remember going for it and tasting ear wax. I recall it being bitter.

BTW.. you eat something real close to it everytime you eat Bee's Honey. it's basicly the same enzyme discharge your body and other creatures make. to kill insects or to prevent them from entering your ear canal. it's also to aid in a dangerous prone area of infection if you had a inner ear puncture, the wax is like plaque. it's to coagulate blood and help stop bleeding.

The theory behind plaque in arteries is believed to be either you not brushing teeth enough and swallowing the break off or/and you eating salt which refined table salt has a anti caking substance (basically silicate or sand) which scrapes the arteries while the refine salt also increases the blood pressure making the sand particles rub against the inner lining of your anterior walls which your natural defense mechanism is plaque (a type of wax) to stop the bleeding

I hella know what I'm saying
Jump to Top