User Controls

ZTT : DO YOU USUALLY SPIT OR SWALLOW ?

the shower water i mean.

when shower water gets into your mouth while your showering do you spit them out or do you just swallow it ?

i m a spitter and would whenever cold* shower waters get into my mouth i'd spit relentlessly until all the sensation of coldness and water-ness of the shower water has been expelled completely from my mouth, and i cant swallow even my own saliva until this has been achieved.

so, do you spit or do you just the those cold shower waters slip thru your tonsils and down into your esophagus and in doing so also quench your thirst.

* - real men take cold showers.

and sorry if i caused any unnecessary excitements.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I, too, take cold showers. I also spit. I spit so hard.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I take very warm showers now that it's super freezing outside. I end up looking red lobster-ish.
    I sometimes swallow it if I am especially thirsty and haven't sipped anything yet, or sometimes just to keep myself adequately hydrated so I won't have to spend as much time hydrating later in the day.

I also swallow shower water.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by tee hee hee I take very warm showers now that it's super freezing outside. I end up looking red lobster-ish.

Red lobster has the best biscuits I've had.

They use lard.
    HTS highlight reel
    Swallow. I'm like always dehydrated, so it helps.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Red lobster has the best biscuits I've had.

They use lard.

Its been ages since ive been to RL.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I also swallow shower water.

Originally posted by HTS Swallow. I'm like always dehydrated, so it helps.

ever got sick from it ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ever got sick from it ?

No family, I have a enhancement technique where I only swallow about 25% of the water I trap in my clam and then I spit the rest out and repeat until I am satisfied.

My sister taught me to do that with hose water, which incoincidentally tastes much much better than shower water
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ever got sick from it ?

Nah. It's just tap water that comes out of a non-standard tap. 🤔
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the shower water i mean.

when shower water gets into your mouth while your showering do you spit them out or do you just swallow it ?

i m a spitter and would whenever cold* shower waters get into my mouth i'd spit relentlessly until all the sensation of coldness and water-ness of the shower water has been expelled completely from my mouth, and i cant swallow even my own saliva until this has been achieved.

so, do you spit or do you just the those cold shower waters slip thru your tonsils and down into your esophagus and in doing so also quench your thirst.

* - real men take cold showers.

and sorry if i caused any unnecessary excitements.

ill grab your ears like handlebars and jam the head of my cock down your gullet before i flex my pubococcygeus muscle so hard youll have no choice in the matter. your asshole will geyser my nutsack tsunami so much itll make niagra falls look like a dripping faucet.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Swallow
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    lolz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DietPiano Red lobster has the best biscuits I've had.

They use lard.

They're called cheddar bay biscuits. Have a little respect.

Also, I don't shower. I BATHE.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    🐙
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill grab your ears like handlebars and jam the head of my cock down your gullet before i flex my pubococcygeus muscle so hard youll have no choice in the matter. your asshole will geyser my nutsack tsunami so much itll make niagra falls look like a dripping faucet.

thanks. i always wondered what those muscles are called.

now back to you,

spit ?

swallow ?

which one do you prefer ?
    Originally posted by mmQ They're called cheddar bay biscuits. Have a little respect.

immensing yourself in your own asshole solution and coating yourself with a nanometer thin layer of your own feces.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what kind of a stoopid question is this? is this what its come to lads?

Originally posted by NARCassist what kind of a stoopid question is this? is this what its come to lads?

antworded by the first 3 letter of the thread title.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ They're called cheddar bay biscuits. Have a little respect.

women bathe

men shower

faggot
Jump to Top