User Controls

Scron didn't buy me potato chips

HTS highlight reel
    He said he was to the store to buy sodie pop, and I asked him to buy tater chips since I made dip last night and there's stoll some left... he said okay, bought himself the sodie pap, and came home with ZERO potato chips.

Like what the fuck... is it just to spite me? He could have bought the chips. He said he would. What possible reason could he have for not buying the chips other than trying to piss me off? Who does that!?

Now he's in the dog house and I'm laughing because this is such stupid shit for me to be mad about but seriously what the fuck I just wanted some chips and dip.

Is this grounds for divorce?
    Put him on the phone right now and let me give him an earful.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    There is only one thing you can do now. Tombstone him.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Accuse him of rape.

Or rape him.

Either or both.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I think he did you a favor.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I think he did you a favor.

That’s probably how your ex wife feels.
    HTS highlight reel
    BREAKING NEWS: He went out again, supposedly to get chips. I feel terrible. I was just joking about being upset. I was giggling the whole time. Does he think I was actually mad?

More at 11.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by HTS BREAKING NEWS: He went out again, supposedly to get chips. I feel terrible. I was just joking about being upset. I was giggling the whole time. Does he think I was actually mad?

More at 11.

Yes. As he walks/takes the bus/bicycles to the store, he is thinking, "Fucking, HELL, man. Fucking CHIPS, really? I swear to god, I better get a blowjob later. FUCK!"

It's okay.

Lanny will ban him again soon, but only if he can do it ironically, because he lives in the now.

Then he will pick you up like the romantic metrosexual he purports himself to be, while scurrying his big boi butt to go buy you some Β£25 fake roses from a partially-GMO vegan flower shop that sells homemade toothpaste.

I worked with this pretty nurse with the perfectest personality for me who made her own deoderant. She was the only one I liked talking to. She got divorced and I want to have emotional, wholesome-wholesome sex with her and let my love seep in delibrately and wholeheartedly.

Then Lanny-Steal-Yo'-Bitch will pull up on your cul-de-sac with his slammin' efficient bicycle that gets 0.000000435 miles per pedal, so you two can get a sensual couples' sex change for two.

thank you lanny
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    We are waiting on an update...
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    U should beat the fuck out of him if he doesn't come back w ur chips.
    HTS highlight reel
    Chips were purchased, but there wasn't much dip left so now we have a surplus of chips and no dip. Oh how the tables have turned.

Also he bought himself a candy bar while he was buying the chips. He didn't buy me a candy bar though... selfish bastard. πŸ˜’
    Originally posted by HTS Chips were purchased, but there wasn't much dip left so now we have a surplus of chips and no dip. Oh how the tables have turned.

Also he bought himself a candy bar while he was buying the chips. He didn't buy me a candy bar though… selfish bastard. πŸ˜’

Only poor people buy candy bars at the seestore.

Enjoy poverty.

Seriously. I have more lolmoney than you and I'm probably not as happy.

Let me like my own paot
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I broke up w someone over a pack of mayo from Chick fila, so I get it.

"Just use the mayo from the fridge April"

Um No. Not today asshole. Smh
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    go to the store yourself you lazy fuck. what right you got to make someone else's life a misery just coz you lazy fat cunt?

Originally posted by HTS Chips were purchased, but there wasn't much dip left so now we have a surplus of chips and no dip. Oh how the tables have turned.

Also he bought himself a candy bar while he was buying the chips. He didn't buy me a candy bar though… selfish bastard. πŸ˜’

dip into each others chips.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by ohfralala That’s probably how your ex wife feels.

Probably not but it was favorable to me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS He said he was to the store to buy sodie pop, and I asked him to buy tater chips since I made dip last night and there's stoll some left… he said okay, bought himself the sodie pap, and came home with ZERO potato chips.

Like what the fuck… is it just to spite me? He could have bought the chips. He said he would. What possible reason could he have for not buying the chips other than trying to piss me off? Who does that!?

Now he's in the dog house and I'm laughing because this is such stupid shit for me to be mad about but seriously what the fuck I just wanted some chips and dip.

Is this grounds for divorce?

go get your own chips you lazy fuck
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock go get your own chips you lazy fuck

Originally posted by NARCassist go to the store yourself you lazy fuck. what right you got to make someone else's life a misery just coz you lazy fat cunt?

He was going to the store already, I just asked him to pick something up for me while he was there. 😑
Jump to Top