User Controls

RAPE VICTIMS ENJOY USING LARGE, INTIMIDATING WORDS WHEN COMMUNICATING, PSYCHOLOGIST DECLARES

Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    They do? I never will understand why. I should have went to college.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Rape escape lol. Smh

Why does everyone talk about raping each other?
    It's like calling someone a nigga when they aren't
    Just shake your damn head.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho They do? I never will understand why. I should have went to college.

or you can just get raped.
    Don't tell em k?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the epitome of perfection is simplicity

its when things start getting complicated is when its obvious how fucktarded they are
    Originally posted by infinityshock the epitome of perfection is simplicity

its when things start getting complicated is when its obvious how fucktarded they are

or have something to mask.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by infinityshock the epitome of perfection is simplicity

More likely is that you're stupid and insecure about how stupid you are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny or have something to mask.

no
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick More likely is that you're stupid and insecure about how stupid you are.

youre too retarded to be capable of making such observations

now stfu and go back to gnawing on your crayolas, you dumb nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre too retarded to be capable of making such observations

now stfu and go back to gnawing on your crayolas, you dumb nigger

Clearly I'm not, as I'm observing it right now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Clearly I'm not, as I'm observing it right now.

ive read the posts you make. youre a retard pretending to not be retarded...and failing miserably.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive read the posts you make. youre a retard pretending to not be retarded…and failing miserably.

I've read the posts that you make, and I think you're an anal expulsive with a limited grasp of the English language and a lot of sexual anger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I've read the posts that you make, and I think you're an anal expulsive with a limited grasp of the English language and a lot of sexual anger.

no one cares what you think

ill pay you to shut your piehole and not make a sound while i make use of your anal region to express my sexual arousal.
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares what you think

ill pay you to shut your piehole and not make a sound while i make use of your anal region to express my sexual arousal.

I'd ask how much and by what method you intend to pay me, but I doubt you're very attractive and I'd rather not.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I'd ask how much and by what method you intend to pay me, but I doubt you're very attractive and I'd rather not.

whores dont ask anything, much less consider the physical appearance of their clients....and the clients most certainly dont take into any consideration the desires or interests of their whores.

you just stfu, perform to the generally accepted standards of whoredom, and thank the client for whatever dole they are so generous enough to offer you upon completion of your services. in my case i will bestow upon you the blessing of enough nuttsack nectar to satiate your appetite for at least a month
    I was only considering a vacation as a whore, but now I'll just stay home.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    speaking of rape victims. prior to the pound-me-too movement an individual was generally hesitant to report a rape due to the stigma attached. currently it now seems to be a social trend to be a rape victim and shout it out proudly for all to know.

im curious if the rape victims...male and female...think there is any sort of societal benefit or advantage to willingly and intentionally advertising to everyone that they have been sexually subjugated by another.

remember kids: once a rape victim, always a rape victim.
Jump to Top