User Controls

Media Golems?

I see so much crazy shit floating around online about Kavanaugh and Trump everywhere, and I'm wondering where it's all coming from.

Is it TV? Are people watching TV and getting online to repeat back, poorly, the narrative they heard from the talking heads on TV?

Genuine question.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's fucking retarded that even outcast fucks like space niggas take sides in this political bullshit.

Fuck all politicians and fucking judges. Are you kidding me? Execute all of them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † It's fucking retarded that even outcast fucks like space niggas take sides in this political bullshit.

Fuck all politicians and fucking judges. Are you kidding me? Execute all of them.

I'm smart enough to understand politics so I'm not scared and don't need to "kill politicians" to feel safe.~

Law and order are important. Government is important. The Rule of Law is as unquestionable as the holocaust.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You haven't worked a day in your life. You do nothing for society so your opinion is piss in the rain. Posting some left-wing threads on a website called niggasin.space is the only thing you will ever be able to ccontibute to the "revolution" you so desperately want because you are a mentally ill faggot that can never amount to anything in the real world.

Another passive-aggressive jab at my intelligence and I'll tear you to shreds.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † You haven't worked a day in your life. You do nothing for society so your opinion is piss in the rain. Posting some left-wing threads on a website called niggasin.space is the only thing you will ever be able to ccontibute to the "revolution" you so desperately want because you are a mentally ill faggot that can never amount to anything in the real world.

B-but it sounds like you're the one who wants revolution. >execute politicians and judges

I just want the status quo.~
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    What is todays date?
    What year is it? What time is it?

What's wrong w the air where you are? It's hard to breathe.
    Originally posted by RisiR † You haven't worked a day in your life. You do nothing for society so your opinion is piss in the rain. Posting some left-wing threads on a website called niggasin.space is the only thing you will ever be able to ccontibute to the "revolution" you so desperately want because you are a mentally ill faggot that can never amount to anything in the real world.

neither did marx.

tainted geniuses are danderous.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Fuck all politicians and fucking judges. Are you kidding me? Execute all of them.

This so much.

Kavanagh and Ford, Trump and Hillary, all of them were groomed from a young age to take power, to rule over us. Born to the best families, going to the best schools, colleges and prep schools (I don't even know what a prep school is), presented into the top of high society, never having to work a shit job in their lives, given every advantage someone like me never had.

It's fucking sick that we are expected to support any of them. These are the elite, these people are scum.

And the memes floating around about them are fucking retarded. These people should all be ashamed.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning This so much.

Kavanagh and Ford, Trump and Hillary, all of them were groomed from a young age to take power, to rule over us. Born to the best families, going to the best schools, colleges and prep schools (I don't even know what a prep school is), presented into the top of high society, never having to work a shit job in their lives, given every advantage someone like me never had.

It's fucking sick that we are expected to support any of them. These are the elite, these people are scum.

And the memes floating around about them are fucking retarded. These people should all be ashamed.

bolshevism for the win.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning This so much.

Bold part is pretty contradictory. These people are the elite. These people have never had to stoop so low as to become "scum". These people got where they were not just because they had every opportunity, but because they were smart enough, diligent enough, and hardworking enough to utilize those opportunities to their fullest. Sure there are rich kids out there who stumble ass backwards into kushy lifestyles with high paying do-nothing jobs arranged for by their daddies, but the political elite are not those kids. Those are the wash-ups. Those are the closest thing the upper crust has to "scum". The people you're describing are to politics what mythologized Spartans are to war - politics/war isn't a career to them, it is part of who they are as people. It's their life.

You're right to envy the position they were born into, but don't you dare try and pretend like they don't deserve it. It's not even a matter of it being deserved - they are hands down the most extensively trained and most qualified people with the most experience. It's that you're afraid of how much better than the average person they are. And you're right to fear that too, I suppose. Because you are scum. We are scum.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † It's fucking retarded that even outcast fucks like space niggas take sides in this political bullshit.

speaking of retards taking sides...there is a literal retard where i work...id estimate his IQ to be about 70...that is making 'observations' and commentary about the whole kavanaugh debacle. what makes this so unusual is his normal conversation and mental processing capacity is usually limited to simple topics like drugs, whinging about coworkers who are mean to him or dont perform to his stellar standards, alcohol, the various entertainment figures such as the nigger-dashians, or one of several types of activities where grown adult males dress in sexually stimulating outfits and prance around some sort of arena chasing each other and their balls.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by S­oybitch 2.0 - The CUM Swallowing This so much.

these people are not elite. they are the aristocracy.
    Originally posted by infinityshock these people are not elite. they are the aristocracy.

aristocrates arent the elites ?

This is evil. Encouraging people to turn on their friends and relatives.

This is evil. Encouraging people to turn on their friends and relatives. How many people will buy into this totally, and wind up socially isolated cat-people, muttering about the evil rapists who are all around?
    HTS highlight reel
    >confront them in private

Is this a psy-op? This sounds like a great way to get shot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny aristocrates arent the elites ?

theyre vermin. there is nothing elite about them, idiot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by s­oybitch 2.0 - The CUM Swallowing

This is evil. Encouraging people to turn on their friends and relatives. How many people will buy into this totally, and wind up socially isolated cat-people, muttering about the evil rapists who are all around?

still waiting for one of those unterbottoms to confront me about anything.

not happening.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

This is evil. Encouraging people to turn on their friends and relatives.

Soy,
    Don’t cha think that he means their representatives? It doesn’t seem that he’s trying to get people to go against they’re friend, relatives, etc., etc..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning

Whose friends and relatives are high level politicians? If they were it wouldn't be confronting them you retard. The overwhelming majority of politicians are hand picked pieces of shit. Academics should have more of a place in government and mediocrity shouldn't be rewarded. Bernie Sanders is a pinko piece of shit but.....

I started typing this and got distracted and did other stuff and now I don't even know the context so "Bernie Sanders is a pinko piece of shit" seems like a good place to end it. Thanks
Jump to Top