User Controls

how to fix America

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    1. put the jedis, muslims, lgbt, and disabled in concentration camps. this removes the most undesirable part of the population
    2. enslave the spics, chinks, and niggers and force them to do sweatshop work, this puts the inferiors to work
    3. abolish women's right to vote and remove their rights so they are property of their man. make femicide of a man's own wife legal. this will remove their stupidity and uselessness from society
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla 1. put the jedis, muslims, and disabled in concentration camps
    2. enslave the spics, chinks, and niggers and force them to do sweatshop work
    3. abolish women's right to vote and remove their rights so they are property of their man

What steps would you take to achieve these three goals?
    trump is bringing us in the right direction

stupid fucking liberals think the USA should dissolve itself so immigrants from other countries can be happy theyre no longer in a shithole, and instead turn the US into their nigerian kingdoms. the neo-nazis are gaining leverage and this will hopefully result in the purification of the population for a superior human race
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe What steps would you take to achieve these three goals?

global thermonuclear war
    America is the problem though a cancer on the world.
    Why fix it? Just toss it and get a new one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla 1. put the jedis, muslims, lgbt, and disabled in concentration camps. this removes the most undesirable part of the population
    2. enslave the spics, chinks, and niggers and force them to do sweatshop work, this puts the inferiors to work
    3. abolish women's right to vote and remove their rights so they are property of their man. make femicide of a man's own wife legal. this will remove their stupidity and uselessness from society

What's your IQ?
    I did this in 5 mins, 200 IQ btw

Originally posted by Sudo What's your IQ?

lets just say you could shine my shoes

Originally posted by Ecto the plasm I did this in 5 mins, 200 IQ btw

D. easy but your logic is flawed and you suck
    That test isn't going to get your dick sucked fellas (at least not by a woman)...common sense > IQ
    Cue debate: common sense is IQ...
Jump to Top