User Controls

America's Dad -- Bill Cosby -- Serial Predator

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Guilty Serial Predator

$25,000.00 fine

3 to 10 years in state prison

Registered Sex Offender for life

(And Trump gets a pass for raping 12 & 13 year old girls? Really, conservative base?)
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Another successful framup/hitjob by the shameless Demorats. Congratulations. But this is a long game, and your turn is coming.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Another successful framup/hitjob by the shameless Demorats. Congratulations. But this is a long game, and your turn is coming.

Are you speaking to me in that manner?

Surely you aren't threatening me in any way, are you?

Bill Cosby didn't physically or sexually abuse me.

I brought no criminal or civil charges against him.

I reported the findings of the judge seated to adjudicate the case.

Current event.

Do you have an issue of which I am unaware?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im curious what kike he hurt the feelings of
    I think it mostly was because of the drug inducement and taking advantage of the situation.

Too lame a real dick to approach a real woman.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer I think it mostly was because of the drug inducement and taking advantage of the situation.

Too lame a real dick to approach a real woman.

bullshit.

read the stories that these whores (literally) came up with as claims
    Firstly, your reference to calling these women whores is inappropriate. You don't know them or anything about them personally.

Secondly, it is, neither, your place, nor mine to pass judgement of the evidence produced in a legal hearing. Neither of us was on the jury, nor were we the judge. Are you an attorney of law, admitted to the bar?

If all you you base your critique on is what you have read onlne, in the press, seen.on the news, or heard word of mouth you ate not qualified to label anyone a whore, whether, in real life, they are one are not.

That's my humble opinion and I'm sticking to it.
    There's something weird about this.

OTOH he's 81 and black, so approx 64 years overdue for attendance at Nigger U.

Seriously though, I think that the jedis actually do hate actual successful black men.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer Firstly, your reference to calling these women whores is inappropriate. You don't know them or anything about them personally.

Secondly, it is, neither, your place, nor mine to pass judgement of the evidence produced in a legal hearing. Neither of us was on the jury, nor were we the judge. Are you an attorney of law, admitted to the bar?

If all you you base your critique on is what you have read onlne, in the press, seen.on the news, or heard word of mouth you ate not qualified to label anyone a whore, whether, in real life, they are one are not.

That's my humble opinion and I'm sticking to it.

a woman accepting money for sex is a whore. the woman admitted to accepting money for sex. she admitted to being a whore. you may now stfu about the accurate label applied to the whore as being a whore, you dumb whore.

if you knew anything about criminal trials you would know that the entire thing was a farce. any half decent lawyer should be able to get this verdict thrown out on appeal. proof that it was a farce is the judge failing to call a mistrial when one of the individuals...who wasnt even a witness and shouldnt have been there...stepped out of line.

calling those additional women who had absolutely nothing to do with the case to say anything is a travesty of justice. there is no proof whatsoever their claims were accurate, much less valid. none of that should have been allowed to happen and that judge needs to be disbarred for allowing it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2018/04/13/bill-cosby-retrial-day-5/514108002/

she denied ever having intimate contact with Cosby prior to the alleged assault at his home in 2004. But in a 2005 deposition that Mesereau showed her, Constand said she'd told her mother that she was affectionate toward him.

the jury has heard she got $3.4 million from Cosby in a 2006 settlement of her civil suit against him. And they plan to call as a witness a former friend and colleague of Constand who will testify that she heard Constand talking about such a plan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5486553/Bill-Cosby-paid-Andrea-Constand-3-5million-2006-settlement.html

But Cosby claims that their relationship was consensual and only took a turn for the worse when he couldn't get her a job as a sportscaster at the 2004 Olympics.

Temple employee Marguerie Jackson will also be called to witness that Constand told her that it was a 'set up' to get a payday from Cosby.

you are cordially invited to take you humble opinion and sticking it up your cock socket
    I am neither dumb nor a whore.

And I have no inclination to stick anything anywhere in my body.

Ciao.
    Originally posted by cupocheer And I have no inclination to stick anything anywhere in my body.

Why not?
    MSG
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cupocheer I am neither dumb nor a whore.

And I have no inclination to stick anything anywhere in my body.

Ciao.

I'll pay you to let me stick something into your body.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
Jump to Top