User Controls

I have decided to go full beta

GiGA KROZ Houston
    I realized the reason I was being accused of Harvey Weinstein esque schenanagontz was because I wasn't being beta enough.

So I started lifting REALLY HEAVY weights and now I'm huge and Ive become more IN YOUR FACE, assertive, dominant and Masculine.

Now when I walk into a bar I see a piece of meat I want and SLAP THAT CHICKEN ON THE ASS and i don't let her leave until it's With me!.

I can't even tell you how many SJW daddy issues sluts I picked up with this method, Try it sometime!. Lifting weights and being true to my inner MAN has changed my life and I was thinking to go around the country and spread this philosophy like Tony Robbins.

Life is better when you fuck bitches, throw em on the porch and take their money out of their purse. Not only will they come back for the money, you’ll use the money as an excuse to fuck em again! It’s like a dog catching a bone 😂they’re simple creatures
    And dumb!!!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont see any muscles.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby I realized the reason I was being accused of Harvey Weinstein esque schenanagontz was because I wasn't being beta enough.

So I started lifting REALLY HEAVY weights and now I'm huge and Ive become more IN YOUR FACE, assertive, dominant and Masculine.

Now when I walk into a bar I see a piece of meat I want and SLAP THAT CHICKEN ON THE ASS and i don't let her leave until it's With me!.

I can't even tell you how many SJW daddy issues sluts I picked up with this method, Try it sometime!. Lifting weights and being true to my inner MAN has changed my life and I was thinking to go around the country and spread this philosophy like Tony Robbins.

Life is better when you fuck bitches, throw em on the porch and take their money out of their purse. Not only will they come back for the money, you’ll use the money as an excuse to fuck em again! It’s like a dog catching a bone 😂they’re simple creatures
    And dumb!!!

I'm fapping to your pathetic unterbottom faggot ass just how you deserve, bitch.

those pretty lips must give all those niggers a good time.

I'm not even going to pay you.
    GiGA KROZ Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'm fapping to your pathetic unterbottom faggot ass just how you deserve, bitch.

those pretty lips must give all those niggers a good time.

I'm not even going to pay you.

Jealous?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by GiGA Bill Krozby Jealous?

erect
    kush_blunt Houston
    666.69 j-j-j-j-JIGGAWATTS
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont see any muscles.

Right in front of your face, my dude.

The top lip muscle. (new form of advertising)
    Originally posted by cupocheer Right in front of your face, my dude.

The top lip muscle. (new form of advertising)

inversed hitler
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I don't see how someone can show so much gums.
Jump to Top