User Controls

Fuck you Lannny

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I'll ape throttle you if you keep hacking into my computer and using system to execute and download files of mine.

Stay the fuck off of my desktop.

you fucking twink
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just try and stop me you limp wristed faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny Just try and stop me you limp wristed faggot

stay the fuck away from my private property.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It’s my property now LMRAO!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post pics of orifice throttling.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Quit hacking my systems and using it for crime. Quit putting those precious metals in my safe deposit box.

Jerk
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by esbity Quit hacking my systems and using it for crime. Quit putting those precious metals in my safe deposit box.

Jerk

this isn't a joke. he did this.

I'll hold onto your precious metals. I'll sell them and hold onto the money for good if you like?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com this isn't a joke. he did this.

I'll hold onto your precious metals. I'll sell them and hold onto the money for good if you like?

You have schizophrenia LMRAO
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder if it's safe for him to drive a car at all, let alone the 8+ hours a day he presumeably does for work
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder if it's safe for him to drive a car at all, let alone the 8+ hours a day he presumeably does for work

You're always on here. fuck do you do all day long. Aussie Gub Troll faggot piece of shit.

I'd cave your chest in if I ever got the chance. Punk bitch!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Overload the mainframe by putting your USB cables in with the wrong end in first. He won't stand a chance.
Jump to Top