User Controls

Why are blowjobs cheaper than a pussy fuck?

RisiR † 29 Autism
    That doesn't make sense to me. If I had the tools to do both I'd charge more for taking the dick in my mouth.

Has anyone ever asked that? Did we trick them into thinking that blowjobs aren't superior to a rubber fuck?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    My suggestion: a PUSSY Pocket. Then no more need for yer bitching.
    No chnce of bobbies
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There's less emotional involvement for a woman. I imagine you'd hate yourself less if you just sucked old men off rather than open your legs and allow them to lie on top of you
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Time involved.

Time is money.
    more things had gone in and out of a mouth than a vagina.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Probably just the most common request.

If more people want item A than item B, item A will be more expensive
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Interesting ideas. Any females?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Pussy is more desirable therefore can earn more.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Ask your mom
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † That doesn't make sense to me. If I had the tools to do both I'd charge more for taking the dick in my mouth.

Has anyone ever asked that? Did we trick them into thinking that blowjobs aren't superior to a rubber fuck?

if you ignore both and go right for the asshole it adds more flexibility by doubling the pool of potential orifice donors.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Would you pay more for a BJ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Would you pay more for a BJ?

how much do you want?
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much do you want?

Let me ask my Ho, she says $50 for her plus a 12 pack of malt liquor for me. You can keep her if ya want.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Let me ask my Ho, she says $50 for her plus a 12 pack of malt liquor for me. You can keep her if ya want.

i dont want her. i want your ass
    My ass aint for sale, take the bitch and keep the $50.
    HTS highlight reel
    Blow jobs aren't real sex so like it doesn't count. Tell your bro you got head from a girl and tell him you fucked a girl, see which one people think is more praiseworthy. A blowjob isn't a sexual conquest. Social pressure is on dudes to get laid, not get head. So pussy costs extra. Plus, like, STDs/babies and it's easier to separate a blowjob from intimacy. IDK
    Originally posted by HTS Blow jobs aren't real sex so like it doesn't count. Tell your bro you got head from a girl and tell him you fucked a girl, see which one people think is more praiseworthy. A blowjob isn't a sexual conquest. Social pressure is on dudes to get laid, not get head. So pussy costs extra. Plus, like, STDs/babies and it's easier to separate a blowjob from intimacy. IDK

I think you are right...blow me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb My ass aint for sale, take the bitch and keep the $50.

even better

i have no objection to shoplifting
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Blow jobs aren't real sex so like it doesn't count. Tell your bro you got head from a girl and tell him you fucked a girl, see which one people think is more praiseworthy. A blowjob isn't a sexual conquest. Social pressure is on dudes to get laid, not get head. So pussy costs extra. Plus, like, STDs/babies and it's easier to separate a blowjob from intimacy. IDK

Actually, I think getting brain so good college comes to mind, getting the neck and nothing more, wanting only top, getting neck till you pass out, etc is pretty popular
Jump to Top