User Controls

I'm sorry if I was mean to you

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I honestly didn't mean it. It's just a character I play on the internet. I hope you didn't take it to heart.

Acting like this can be a great way to let off some steam but it can also become toxic to yourself. That has happened to me. I want to apologize if I was toxic to you, too. I'm sorry. I'm going to leave NIS until I have figured out what to do with my life. I hope I can return without so much anger.

Don't kill yourself.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're not my real dad
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I honestly didn't mean it. It's just a character I play on the internet. I hope you didn't take it to heart.

Acting like this can be a great way to let off some steam but it can also become toxic to yourself. That has happened to me. I want to apologize if I was toxic to you, too. I'm sorry. I'm going to leave NIS until I have figured out what to do with my life. I hope I can return without so much anger.

Don't kill yourself.

post nude selfies as reparations
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Please die?
    RisiR🔥 Yung Blood
    Just kidding guys this is my new account
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR🔥 Just kidding guys this is my new account

stfu nigger
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Gotta bump this thread to remind myself.
    RisiR🔥 Yung Blood
    Shut up
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Never forgetty, Corey Maggette. I need someone to remind me that I want to stop being such an asshole.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    That incompetent girly-man/Admin of our BBS won't do his Job and ban the fake name accounts on here. He's too busy applying his faggot makeup
    RisiR🔥 Yung Blood
    I'm sorry if I was mean to you
    Originally posted by totse3.com That incompetent girly-man/Admin of our BBS won't do his Job and ban the fake name accounts on here. He's too busy applying his faggot makeup

how many fake accounts have you had ?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Would you just answer the question, please?
    You're a shitty actor.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how many fake accounts have you had ?

None. Because to have a fake account is to have a regular account with it. I just had multiple accounts. not the same as a fake or alt account.

I believe Bill Krozby is the master of this, Yet only second to Lannny.
    Originally posted by totse3.com None. Because to have a fake account is to have a regular account with it. I just had multiple accounts. not the same as a fake or alt account.

I believe Bill Krozby is the master of this, Yet only second to Lannny.

it is always interesting when a mad man reasons.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny it is always interesting when a mad man reasons.

You want a piece of Malice. Cause we can hunt him down and you can talk to some real "reasoning."

He's a gentle soul though. Go easy on him

I wonder if he hitch hiked to LA or San Diego. It's warmer down there
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hitchhiked into Euthanasia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm still hurt that u called me ugly my self esteem has not yet recovered.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have an anxiety disorder
Jump to Top