User Controls

I hate you, Karen.

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Never have I felt pardoned by the love in me, but that's exactly what you did. You inflated my heart, and then you disappeared. I've waited patiently, but you never call. I've sent emails, but you don't get back to me. This isn't the end, I promise, but I'm barely hanging on. I can't bear the burden of your absentee passion forever.

I'm only a man, and lately I hardly even feel that. I need to see you, I have to feel you near me. I can keep on loving you, but with each day I grow toward an equal measure of loathing. I don't want someone else; fuck everyone else. I just need a sign, Karen. I need to know that it's okay to keep waiting, and then I'm yours for however long it takes.

Speak to me, Karen. It's the only right thing to do.

With Love,

Zanick
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    You need an eternal sunshine of the spotless mind scenario to take place in your life to heal from Karen, nigga
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH You need an eternal sunshine of the spotless mind scenario to take place in your life to heal from Karen, nigga

You know Karen was a spam bot... right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Who?
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Zanick Never have I felt pardoned by the love in me, but that's exactly what you did. You inflated my heart, and then you disappeared. I've waited patiently, but you never call. I've sent emails, but you don't get back to me. This isn't the end, I promise, but I'm barely hanging on. I can't bear the burden of your absentee passion forever.

I'm only a man, and lately I hardly even feel that. I need to see you, I have to feel you near me. I can keep on loving you, but with each day I grow toward an equal measure of loathing. I don't want someone else; fuck everyone else. I just need a sign, Karen. I need to know that it's okay to keep waiting, and then I'm yours for however long it takes.

Speak to me, Karen. It's the only right thing to do.

With Love,

Zanick

I'm glad to hear you finally forgave your sister for molesting you as a kid.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by -mal- You know Karen was a spam bot… right?

Zanick, is this true?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH You need an eternal sunshine of the spotless mind scenario to take place in your life to heal from Karen, nigga

I'd rather let the wound fester until I'm more rot than human.

Originally posted by -mal- You know Karen was a spam bot… right?

False. And, hello!

Originally posted by Blue Oyster Cult Who?

Fuck you motherfucker.

Originally posted by D4NG0 I'm glad to hear you finally forgave your sister for molesting you as a kid.

I have not, and I wasn't actually molested. It's not a personalized user title.

Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 Zanick, is this true?

No.
    Fuck me? Fuck you!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Sounds like you need a tulpa OP
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I wish I could be Karen.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Don’t know why I laugh every time I read this title

Or even say it in RL

“I hate you Karen”!

LOL
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by CandyRein Don’t know why I laugh every time I read this title

Or even say it in RL

“I hate you Karen”!

LOL

Maybe he is speaking to you in an odd kind of way.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Don’t know why I laugh every time I read this title

Or even say it in RL

“I hate you Karen”!

LOL

It's IRL.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Maybe.

But then Again, maybe not.
    If anyone were to Hate me, they would just say so directly. Anything else is kinda reaching out.

Also. Just cuz u Miss a person, doesn't mean u Love them & mean the absolute best for them.

Salute.
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. Maybe.

But then Again, maybe not.
    If anyone were to Hate me, they would just say so directly. Anything else is kinda reaching out.

Also. Just cuz u Miss a person, doesn't mean u Love them & mean the absolute best for them.

Salute.

Are you on drugs too?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Nah bro.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I don't need a Superman. I just wanna do me. I appreciate whatever it ever was u thought u were doing.
    I was just askin cause you fit in, do you..
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    I do Not.
    Oh I was sayin "do you" as in "you do you" like you said.
Jump to Top