User Controls

Images of hot underage girls

RisiR † 29 Autism
    That's a warning.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    a girl clad in short athletic shorts and sleeveless Nike top exercising
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Thank you.

What hair color? What kind of exercise? Color of clothing?
    Chestnut tied behind her head, jumps and leg extensions (there are two images in the pic), white top black bottom. Possibly in a mobile home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Now create a fanfic of me introducing her to anal sex.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whyd you click this thread, Zanick??

Sick fuck.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Warning.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Second warning. One more and you'll receive a strike.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Kittens cuddling with each other and

Two black men having consensual passionate sex
    infinityshock Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A dad tossing the pigskin with his child at the park.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock

a family bbq
    Originally posted by RisiR † Now create a fanfic of me introducing her to anal sex.

Mareike Alfreda moaned softly as RisiR deftly slipped off her shorts to greet purple panties underneath. He had always enjoyed stern women of maturity, dignified in their appearance and actions, but Mareike was different. He was captivated by her youth and found her inexperience attractive. She had never known a man's love because her father wouldn't allow her to bring boys into the trailer, but today her father wasn't home. RisiR was going to make Mareike understand what it meant to be anally penetrated, even if it put him in prison for life. She was wild with desire, and couldn't withstand the beauty of his visage any longer. "Fuck my teen ass, RisR. I'm fourteen years old and my butt isn't getting any younger," she begged.

Slowly and with exotic tension, her panties slid off without the aid of any hands, as though a phantom were assisting them in this foul deed. RisiR removed all of his clothing and positioned himself behind Mareike. "Sweetie, it's time to get on your knees," he told her. She obeyed. He entered the temple of Sodom with great care, making sure to ease his way in so as not to harm Mareike. She let out an alarming gasp after the first inch of his girthy member snaked its way inside, but every one of the remaining ten inches thereafter went in as smoothly as cream into coffee, until their bodies were mingled like a piece of modern fleshy art. For twenty minutes, the lovers did not move at all. They had to savor this eternal moment, for they knew it could be their last.

At the height of their bliss, Mareike's father burst in through the door with the trailer park manager in a fury with swords drawn. He had seen everything from the window, and they were ready to kill. Mareike screamed and said it was all her idea, but he was determined to kill this handsome, girthy German for introducing his daughter to anal sex. RisiR drew his own blade and looked her father directly in the eyes, as though he dared him to make the first move. Just as he'd hoped, Mareike's dad gestured broadly with his sword arm to strike. RisiR was prepared, and not only parried but then brought the razor sharp edge upward, directly into his throat, slicing halfway through his thick neck. The trailer park manager ran off, and RisiR and Mareike cleaned up her dad and buried him underneath the mobile home. They understood now that they didn't just meet by accident and commit spontaneous, illegal sodomy. This was love, and they were its prisoners.
    I have bandages on two essential digits so that's all I'm willing to write, for now. I hope I've captured the feeling of what you had in mind.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That was so much more, Zaza. You just know that I love killing. Aww man. That was awesome.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Striiiikkeee number one!
Jump to Top