User Controls

Man, 34, who impregnated his girlfriend's 10-year-old daughter is sentenced to over 100 years in prison

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ok why does it take a UK news outlet for this story?
    The liberal bullshit is getting way out of control.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6194329/Man-34-impregnated-10-year-old-girl-sentenced-100-years-prison.html
    Just call it "Black Privilege".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22Nicholas+Deon+Thrash%22&oq=%22Nicholas+Deon+Thrash

looks like wapo and fox reported on it at least
    HTS highlight reel
    how a 10 year old even get preggo
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Just hang him wtf
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah yes the ol' your step grandpa is also your dad move. Timeless classic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Can a 10 year old get an abortion?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ok why does it take a UK news outlet for this story?
    The liberal bullshit is getting way out of control.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6194329/Man-34-impregnated-10-year-old-girl-sentenced-100-years-prison.html
    Just call it "Black Privilege".

i posted that days ago in the nigger child molester thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i posted that days ago in the nigger child molester thread

For every post you made I could find a dozen white molesters. You actually proved my point. Thanks.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ For every post you made I could find a dozen white molesters. You actually proved my point. Thanks.

molest this, nigger:

infinityshock Black Hole
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Youve posted that about 50 times over the years. Woahhh shocking!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Youve posted that about 50 times over the years. Woahhh shocking!

im still waiting for you to post about all these white child molesters in response to the countless nigger molesters.

you should probably stfu because statistically there are more handsome and well tanned individual molesters than white...as per the courts. you can see for yourself by simply going through sex-offender lists and comparing them to the racial demographic of the area. ive already listed examples showing handsome and well tanned individuals are 30% of the sex offenders for a certain population while only making up about 15% of the population.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock im still waiting for you to post about all these white child molesters in response to the countless nigger molesters.

you should probably stfu because statistically there are more handsome and well tanned individual molesters than white…as per the courts. you can see for yourself by simply going through sex-offender lists and comparing them to the racial demographic of the area. ive already listed examples showing handsome and well tanned individuals are 30% of the sex offenders for a certain population while only making up about 15% of the population.
    You posting a few pictures of black people raping people has nothing to do with my claim. I don't have the energy to find the millions of examples.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Black people are more athletic than whites.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You posting a few pictures of black people raping people has nothing to do with my claim. I don't have the energy to find the millions of examples.

typical nigger copout.

go chug a tanker full of stfu-nigger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock typical nigger copout.

go chug a tanker full of stfu-nigger.

You remind me of me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Black people are more athletic than whites.

thats why you always see them in the 'worlds strongest' competitions

and why there are so many black navy SEALs
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You remind me of me.

dont flatter yourself by pretending to have white skin, you daft nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont flatter yourself by pretending to have white skin, you daft nigger

Ohp!

Fucking idiot.
Jump to Top