User Controls

I miss Bill Krozby

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There I said it. I'd much rather have him spamming up the place with stories and whimpers than jilliam the cuckhold. Can we trade?
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    I miss Bill Bill Krozbyby too he had the same name as me haha
    Technologist victim of incest
    Is he in timeout?
    Originally posted by Bill I miss Bill Bill Krozbyby too he had the same name as me haha

what the heck just happened to my post
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Is he in timeout?

Just kinda disappeared for an unusually longer period of time than is standard for him. It could be a million things. Who knows.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    bling bling

Technologist victim of incest
    If I remember correctly he had just lost his new job. With some of his posts I wouldn’t be surprised if he was in a loony bin or jail:-(
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Yo... U know if Falco is ever coming back?
    Lit Papi Houston
    Originally posted by Bill what the heck just happened to my post

Bill Krozby word enhancements to Bill Krozby so if you type in Bill Bill Krozbyby you get Bill Bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozbybyby
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil Yo… U know if Falco is ever coming back?

He always has before. I hope so.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Lit Papi Bill Krozby word enhancements to Bill Krozby so if you type in Bill Bill Krozbyby you get Bill Bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozbybyby

you mean k­roz word-enhancements into Bill Krozby

its lanny being an uberbottom again. he cant help himself.
    Originally posted by Lit Papi Bill Krozby word enhancements to Bill Krozby so if you type in Bill Bill Krozbyby you get Bill Bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozbybyby

Originally posted by infinityshock you mean k­roz word-enhancements into Bill Krozby

Thank you infinityshock, Lit papi had me lost there for a sec

Originally posted by Mad Matt Good Riddance. I am in the process of getting more Dh people to join like I did with playingindirt

Who?

Isn't it time for your meds Matt?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who is Captain Falcon?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ There I said it. I'd much rather have him spamming up the place with stories and whimpers than jilliam the cuckhold. Can we trade?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you mean k­roz word-enhancements into Bill Krozby

I guess that makes two of you, pea brain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Who is Captain Falcon?

some handsome and well tanned individual male prostitute who sells his orifices to the lowest bidder to support his drug habit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I guess that makes two of you, pea brain.

i will fuck your face so hard there will be flames shooting out of your ears from the friction
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Mad Matt Hows your wife doing these days, Billy?

Another one of these mystery men these NIS posters are always raving about. Do people change names on here once a week or something? Any time they mention an "old poster" it seems like a drug induced hallucination to me, where are these people?.

Or did you all ban them and scare them off the forum for good like you did to Boss Bebe and Ell..

Whats even funnier is now they are accusing us of being these long lost posters they miss, get a grip and put down the crack pipe. Dh is here to stay and all those people are never coming back.

stfu and post nude selfies.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will fuck your face so hard there will be flames shooting out of your ears from the friction

k
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Just kinda disappeared for an unusually longer period of time than is standard for him. It could be a million things. Who knows.

are u sad about that, u oversensitive faggot?
Jump to Top