User Controls

Fucking cravings but all I got are Opiois and Benzos

RisiR † 29 Autism
    They don't fucking work for me right now. I want to do some fat lines and smoke some fat hits.

I hate the streets. Fuck that. I swore myself to not buy any drugs from dealers anymore. I hate that hassle so much. It's the onlyreason why I don't do drugs anymore. I should have never stopped growing weed. I want some uppers. I want to get high and enjoy myself for once. Fucking hell.

Sober life isn't worth living at all once you have experienced how great you can actually feel. Take it from an expert.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Hell yeah Ris , I feel you fam

I wish a lot of times I didn’t crave my ganja so much but I’m a smoker I’m a joker I’m a midnight toker.. and I don’t mean to hurt no one...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by RisiR † They don't fucking work for me right now. I want to do some fat lines and smoke some fat hits.

I hate the streets. Fuck that. I swore myself to not buy any drugs from dealers anymore. I hate that hassle so much. It's the onlyreason why I don't do drugs anymore. I should have never stopped growing weed. I want some uppers. I want to get high and enjoy myself for once. Fucking hell.

Sober life isn't worth living at all once you have experienced how great you can actually feel. Take it from an expert.

Get on the dream market pal, its easy AF.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    cry me a river...
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Huff a cleaner
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Does that mean depressed life isn't worth living once you know how good it feels to be not depressed?

No. It makes it BETTER.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ Does that mean depressed life isn't worth living once you know how good it feels to be not depressed?

No. There is no correlation.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † No. There is no correlation.

I think there's absolutely a fucking correlation. You kidding me? You've seen how good things can be, so when they're not that way, it seems extra shitty, and more so than before you ever knew how it felt when you saw how good things can be.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Sober life ISNT better than high life.

Not depressed life IS better than depressed life.

You can't really compare the two (four) states.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if sober = depressed and not sober = not depressed? That doesn't work?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Probably but I don't think it's necessarily true. Not in my case. My recent posts were highly hyperbolic.

My life and mood have been shit when I was high, too. I'd just really like to get real high right now.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Happy, sad, sober, fucked up. Lets just all kill ourselves and be done with this bullshit we call "life".
    Lit Papi Houston
    All you need is Henny & green boys and girls
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I feel like I'm not too far off from a natural death, and I hung in this far, so I may as well ride it out and see if something cool happens.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Lit Papi All you need is Henny & green boys and girls

Why are you going through all your alts?
    Originally posted by mmQ I feel like I'm not too far off from a natural death, and I hung in this far, so I may as well ride it out and see if something cool happens.

Nigger you're not even 40, and death by liver disease from being an alcoholic hardly classifies as "natural causes".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok, let me rephrase. I feel like I'm not too far off from an unnatural death, and I hung in this far, so I may as well ride it out and see if something cool happens.
    Originally posted by mmQ Ok, let me rephrase. I feel like I'm not too far off from an unnatural death, and I hung in this far, so I may as well ride it out and see if something cool happens.

Much better, also, if you don't die of liver disease i hope you get Korsakoff Syndrome.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Much better, also, if you don't die of liver disease i hope you get Korsakoff Syndrome.

Eh that sounds too easy. I'd rather be made to suffer with something like Locked-In Syndrome.
    Technologist victim of incest
    My best friend from high school died at 38. She did die due to her alcoholism. She was waiting on a liver transplant before she died. I know that’s early, I think she may have had some predisposition for liver failure.
Jump to Top