User Controls

Unban Scron

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    He's no worse than finny, in fact he can be entertaining for the most part.

??
    keep that faggot banned. not that it matters, he probably posts on 5 alts daily.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ban will not solve anything.

what he really needs is counselling.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil He's no worse than finny, in fact he can be entertaining for the most part.

??

let me get a hold of your asshole and youll discover a whole new meaning for the term 'worse'
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He's BombayTrapStar, totsefromthefuture, cupocheer(?) and maybe more. No reason to unban his "main" account.
    Originally posted by Nil He's no worse than finny, in fact he can be entertaining for the most part.

??

Agreed. I’d much rather have Scron and Fona back.
    How do scron and hts have sex?

Asking for a friend
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Heavy petting.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DietPiano How do scron and hts have sex?

Asking for a friend

No, HTS is a pure maiden who's saving herself for me. I said it's sweet but I'd love her regardless. She insisted on waiting though.
    Originally posted by Lanny
    No, HTS is a pure maiden who's saving herself for me. I said it's sweet but I'd love her regardless. She insisted on waiting though.

Oh pashore
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny

I'll date you when this ban expires. no cheating now, okay?

https://niggasin.space/user/5016
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Agreed. I’d much rather have Scron and Fona back.

get on your back and ill show you what you can have.
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    Originally posted by Mad Matt Is this another one of your imaginary posters? like Bill Bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozby, bling bling, captain falcon, sploo and all these 'girls' you claim have posted here.

I've been on this forum for a month now and the only females are the ones I recognize from Dh. I don't believe for a second any women would post on here before we came along.

Get a grip, there aren't even any user accounts with the names 'scron' or 'captain falcon'

I've posted with cupocheer for years and so have many other Dh people. Was this a theory you came up with on benzos and opiates? Lol sounds about right

Calm down Matt
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No DH user ever would bring up blingy or Captain Falcon. Falco has only been known as Captain since the date hookers have shown up.

You know I can smell a rat on the other side of the planet.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Mad Matt Is this another one of your imaginary posters? like Bill Bill Bill Krozby Bill Krozby, bling bling, captain falcon, sploo and all these 'girls' you claim have posted here.

I've been on this forum for a month now and the only females are the ones I recognize from Dh. I don't believe for a second any women would post on here before we came along.

Get a grip, there aren't even any user accounts with the names 'scron' or 'captain falcon'

I've posted with cupocheer for years and so have many other Dh people. Was this a theory you came up with on benzos and opiates? Lol sounds about right

Thanks, Matt.

Yes, we have posted together for many years. When DH was interrupted I was coming up to my 11th year anniversary on the site.

Some folks just have a difficult time accepting that they dont, necessarily, know everything about everybody.

I've always just been myself.

If there were an Internet of World Records I wager that I may have an entry for being my same profile self on the internet for the longest period of time.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Mad Matt All those names were mentioned in this thread lololol quit smoking so much crack

No and no.
    Originally posted by DietPiano How do scron and hts have sex?

Asking for a friend

I am also asking for a friend who isn’t me.

AFWIM
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I know everything about you Icebergface_Walnutdick.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How do two people with dicks and buttholes have sex?

Fuck. Who knows?
    I just asked AFWIM and AFWIM wants details regardless of the obvious
Jump to Top