User Controls

Is infinityshock real?

gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    So, i've been out of the loop for a while. My last interactions with the Totse/zoklet/etc universe was circa 2012. Regarding this site in particular, i'm very much in the dark.

So, is infinityshock like a machine learning model that was fed a bunch of stormfront, chimpout, and 4chan posts?

I dont understand what origin can produce such posts, other than technology gone awry at least.

Or maaayyybbbeer a 12 year old with internet access.

Someone explain this individual.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    He's a bot.
    esbity African Astronaut
    I think <-I/O error({​0}): {1}".format(e.errno, e.strerror) except ValueError: he's alright.
    Originally posted by esbity I think <-I/O error({​0}): {1}".format(e.errno, e.strerror) except ValueError: he's alright.

Throw 100% error because im too drunk to parse that right now.

I think the only value error here would be his moral values.

I dunno though. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt, perhaps more than i should.

I'll give a nigga a chance ( 1 chance).
    Silly
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover He's a bot.

Thats exactly what i presumed. His racist shit posting is just too perfectly racist.

And i'm not even that sensitive to racism and all that.

Fuck, i just watched moon man's notorious KKK this morning and found it quite entertaining.

Its the legit racists that kinda tick me off, pardon my French.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    He's not a bot, he just hates niggers. And faggots. But especially nigger faggots.

Like you.
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    Finny's loss, Candyrein is HOT! Better chance for me lol, uh who am I kidding, I am too old. She is Hawt tho!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Finny's loss, Candyrein is HOT! Better chance for me lol, uh who am I kidding, I am too old. She is Hawt tho!

Sup Candy
    I think LSD is in jail again
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by gadzooks So, i've been out of the loop for a while. My last interactions with the Totse/zoklet/etc universe was circa 2012. Regarding this site in particular, i'm very much in the dark.

So, is infinityshock like a machine learning model that was fed a bunch of stormfront, chimpout, and 4chan posts?

I dont understand what origin can produce such posts, other than technology gone awry at least.

I murdered my babysitter at age 5 and I killed a shitload of animals (like 47) at the Oakland Zoo when I was 12.

But not really.

never got an apology neither.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks So, i've been out of the loop for a while. My last interactions with the Totse/zoklet/etc universe was circa 2012. Regarding this site in particular, i'm very much in the dark.

stfu and post nude selfies
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by gadzooks His racist shit posting is just too perfectly racist.

theres no such thing as racism. its a fake newspeak word the MINITRU concocted for the mindless proles to feed off of.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    If you post nude selfies.. he won't be real. unless you want him to be real.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com If you post nude selfies.. he won't be real. unless you want him to be real.

try it.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    LOL @ lammy

Cause I really talk like that
    HOT! She’s HOT!

And you as the site runner should see I’ve onky had one profile here.. why do I need more

To post the obvious?

I’m HOT! lol wtf 😋
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb Finny's loss, Candyrein is HOT! Better chance for me lol, uh who am I kidding, I am too old. She is Hawt tho!

Thank you 🙂
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

oook ook eek eek, gnome sane?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    That’s the only reason why you’re allowed to post here..

To post that pic over and over puppet fagg

It’s the only job you have 😝
Jump to Top