User Controls

sexual safe spaces

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have been speaking to a girl on okcupid the last couple days and she came off as, well... off.. despite being good looking. I eventually asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yeah sure, will you meet me at the meet up... and I was like yeahh... sure what kinda meet up...

and she was like "oooh just a meetup for open minded people.."

I eventually called her and asked her what the deal was and she said that I looked like someone that would fit in well with her group out in the country. I just found it pretty strange that she couldn't be forthcoming about it... she said that her gf's have been freaked out by by it when she surprised it on them. evidently she gets tied up a lot in front of a group of people on her days off but doesn't have sex..

I told her the whole reason why I was on there was to get to know someone and have sex... not hang out drinking beer with a bunch of renfest nerds gawking at some slut getting tied up.. she said at the very least I can meet some cute girls...

has anyone here been to one of these events before?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AvpfV0Zqen

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tell her you're a sexual safecracker

wait what does that even have to do with 'sexual safe spaces'
    ^what if she ask what that means? ya derpadew
    tell her you're a sexual safecracker

wait what does that even have to do with 'sexual safe spaces'

I don't know you tell me safecracker.. lol
    Fuck it. Go. If you don't like it, leave. It's an interesting experience, no different from a strip club I think, bit more kinky though. I'm sure she likes to have sex too, maybe not then and there but its just a wimmen mindgame. Crack her safe and shoot your eggs in her.
    k i will do it
    You da man! Take pics and post them here.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So let me get this straight, she likes to get tied up while people watch her being tied up? And she has like a group of people that all gather to watch her be bound?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sounds max cringe unless you get to actually poke and prod at the tied up gal. If she likes it though, it really takes the entertainment value way down. Maybe you could tie everyone up and start them all on fire? I don't know.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    shes already tied up... the most difficult part of sex is already taken care of. you don't even need the roofies...
    I would fight everyone there
    Sounds max cringe unless you get to actually poke and prod at the tied up gal. If she likes it though, it really takes the entertainment value way down. Maybe you could tie everyone up and start them all on fire? I don't know.

I feel like something would have to happen, I don't think it would be very interesting or entertaining if she just sat there. If there is not some kind of added abuse going on, she's got a really really boring BDSM fetish. Maybe everybody takes turns pissing on her or something. If they do, Bill Krozby, try to get it in her eyes.
    What a weird way to spend and evening. I dont think I would be a part of this as it seems pretty cult-ish. They are probably going to gangnamstalk you.
    You da man! Take pics and post them here.

cameras aren't allowed
    So let me get this straight, she likes to get tied up while people watch her being tied up? And she has like a group of people that all gather to watch her be bound?

other people get tied up too
    What a weird way to spend and evening. I dont think I would be a part of this as it seems pretty cult-ish. They are probably going to gangnamstalk you.

yes it does have a very cultish vibe to it. But I'm going to do it for science! I highly doubt I will be "turned on" Just curious and I may be able to bone this bitch, who knows
    other people get tied up too

Sounds like she gets tied up, maybe one or two others get tied up, and then she gives you a sweet "how about you go next?" with a little wink

Then when you're tied up you get robbed, raped, and the shit beat out of you
    Sounds like she gets tied up, maybe one or two others get tied up, and then she gives you a sweet "how about you go next?" with a little wink

Then when you're tied up you get robbed, raped, and the shit beat out of you

Sure I guess anythings possible, but evidently these kind of meetings are fairly common and getting robbed/raped isn't in the norm.

I once met a girl who claimed to being into cuffed, gagged and humilated, so I cuffed her and gagged her (it didn't do anything for me..) and I was fucking her, and I pulled out and came all over her ball gag/face. I uncuffed her and she ran to my bathroom crying and stayed in there for about ten minutes lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why are you defending this now? Your op states 'I'm not into watching a bunch of renfest nerds watch some stupid slut get tied up' now you're entirely on the other side of the fence trying to convince people it's a good idea and the right thing to do. Just realize that there's a high probability you're gonna DIE DIE DIE. XD
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    inb4 Bill Krozby is cursed and possessed during occult Illuminati sex ritual and gang stalked by reptilian demons from another dimension
Jump to Top