User Controls

Does mikeyagains avatar frighten anybody else?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It just seems so fucking weird to me. There he Is, all dressed up, shirt open hair back looking into the camera with a green backdrop, it's so scripted and forced it's really creepy. It looks like the cover photo for a middle aged orgy you know no one is going to go to.

It's akin to the infamous vizier leather jacket photo on zoklet. Every one of mikeyagains posts has to be taken in the context of the greasy rapist in his avatar typing it.

It's just really weird to me to think be posted on a website designed for dating. I mean it makes perfect sense but it's still weird
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That pic is now 10yrs old too...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Care for some cheese with your whine Op?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why do the date hookers always say it's whining when we point out how pathetic they are?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why do the date hookers always say it's whining when we point out how pathetic they are?

Defensiveness.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Defensiveness.

lolol... dad why does that simpleton always uniformly group us together as if we are pre-programmed automatons with no individual differences among us?
    Originally posted by WellHung lolol… dad why does that simpleton always uniformly group us together as if we are pre-programmed automatons with no individual differences among us?

It's a common tactic of someone running scared and crazed...to lash out at others hoping to land a 'blind punch'
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Post nekkid Rosie pics, Mikey!
    STL...don't you have any of your ex wife to post...when she was younger of course.
    I guess if I'm whining about anything it's that seeing pictures of dhers makes me depressed and uncomfortable to have tertiary interactions with people so ugly and pathetic. I don't like looking at ugly depressing and pathetic things, sue me
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson STL…don't you have any of your ex wife to post…when she was younger of course.

When I met her she was 118 lbs.

She's got to be better than double that now.
    Originally posted by stl1 When I met her she was 118 lbs.

She's got to be better than double that now.

This is a good post to be read in the old man from pawn stars voice
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I guess if I'm whining about anything it's that seeing pictures of dhers makes me depressed and uncomfortable to have tertiary interactions with people so ugly and pathetic. I don't like looking at ugly depressing and pathetic things, sue me

lolol@tertiary
    Feeling the need to impress?😉
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by WellHung lolol… dad why does that simpleton always uniformly group us together as if we are pre-programmed automatons with no individual differences among us?

You people don't have discerible personalities. You are all the same to me.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I bet Mikey drives a z28 camaro
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † You people don't have discerible personalities. You are all the same to me.

We’re all jiggaboo
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † You people don't have discerible personalities. You are all the same to me.

That speaks extremely poorly for your observational skills.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    what do you have against mickey? he's just a grown up county boy.

have you looked at your avatar? evil grin dude that looks like some version of joker in batman only black.
    you may not consider mine much better if I ever figure out how to post one. lolz
    Originally posted by playingindirt what do you have against mickey? he's just a grown up county boy.

His hatred of women would be a pretty good reason wouldn't it?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    You and me both, dirt.

Mikey doesn't look scary, he just looks 'Mikey'.

Wait! Which Mikey?
Jump to Top